Ohio State or Oklahoma for the playoffs, make your case

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why shouldn't a 2 loss SEC team deserve consideration over a 1 loss B1G team.

Explain that to me. Has OSU played a schedule that could you can honestly look at and say, "Yeah, OSU is better than LSU."

Answer that question honestly.

Oh you’re one of those people. I’ll just hang up and listen PAWWWLLLL

And your telling me that #10 OSU deserves to jump #7 LSU. WHY?

They're beating A&M now. A&M is a ranked team.

If you want to make that argument when the teams have the same number of losses, fine. To make it when LSU has 2 losses to OSU's one you've got no argument. LSU has 2 losses. They didn't win their division and won't play in their conference championship game. Not getting to the conference championship might be okay if they had one loss like Bama last season. But they've got 2. They don't belong ahead of ANY power 5 school with zero or one loss. The regular season should mean something.

Don’t you guys know? It just means more in the SEC, that’s why LSU should get in.

I'm honestly just looking for an explanation.

LSU beat a ranked team tonight. LSU is the #7 ranked team in the country RIGHT NOW.

OSU just slammed a Michigan team who was ranked #4. OSU is ranked #10 RIGHT NOW.

Why does OSU jump LSU in this scenario? I'm talking where the rankings sit now.

I think Oklahoma has the better resume, but if Ohio State gets in...there is no one they can't beat.

Ohio State still doesn't play a lick of consistent defense, but even when they look sloppy and out of sorts on offense they put up 600 yards and 50 points.

Speaking of defense. I can't help but laugh at all of these college football analysts talking up tOSU after the game. All saying how it was a complete game on both side of the ball. Well that dominant defense still gave up 39 points(should been 41).

Gotta love the media hype game.

I'm honestly just looking for an explanation.

LSU beat a ranked team tonight. LSU is the #7 ranked team in the country RIGHT NOW.

OSU just slammed a Michigan team who was ranked #4. OSU is ranked #10 RIGHT NOW.

Why does OSU jump LSU in this scenario? I'm talking where the rankings sit now.

Has LSU played two games today? Because they haven’t beaten anybody yet...

If you want to make that argument when the teams have the same number of losses, fine. To make it when LSU has 2 losses to OSU's one you've got no argument. LSU has 2 losses. They didn't win their division and won't play in their conference championship game. Not getting to the conference championship might be okay if they had one loss like Bama last season. But they've got 2. They don't belong ahead of ANY power 5 school with zero or one loss. The regular season should mean something.

Ok. Finally a logical argument. I could agree with this.

Speaking of defense. I can't help but laugh at all of these college football analysts talking up tOSU after the game. All saying how it was a complete game on both side of the ball. Well that dominant defense still gave up 39 points(should been 41).

Gotta love the media hype game.

To be fair, it probably was the most complete game the defense has played and since you said it should have been 41 I could just as easily tell you OSU gave Michigan a TD with a muffed kickoff that Michigan recovered at the 10.