Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Atmosphere for a High School Playoff Game

Featured Replies

Belfry is a great place to watch a game.

 

Corbin is pretty nice place as well.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The atmosphere is created mostly by the matchup and fan base of the two teams playing. A lot of nice stadiums can host this!

 

Yea, I have to agree with you on this one.:thumb:

It sure isn't Danville; the Ads are lucky to have 100 fans in the stands unless it is a Boyle Co, Mayfield or Holy Cross(maybe Bardstown)..some of the worse fans in the state for a premier program in my opinion!

It sure isn't Danville; the Ads are lucky to have 100 fans in the stands unless it is a Boyle Co, Mayfield or Holy Cross(maybe Bardstown)..some of the worse fans in the state for a premier program in my opinion!

I would have to agree. I've been there several times to scout and was surprised at the lack of a crowd. I think most of your fans are spoiled and just turn out for the big games.:thumb:

I allways thought Corbin did. The last game wasn't much though. I think the ones in charge for got how to work the music machine and alot of the fans decided it was too cold. Hopefully this week will be alot different. Get back to how it has been for ever basically.

As a Tomcat fan.... I'll go with historic Putnam Stadium in Ashland.

I allways thought Corbin did. The last game wasn't much though. I think the ones in charge for got how to work the music machine and alot of the fans decided it was too cold. Hopefully this week will be alot different. Get back to how it has been for ever basically.
If your true it should not matter if your a redhound fan be there they have a lot of fair weather fans they need to be more like you be there.:thumb:

A few that come to mind over the years.

 

1. Hopkinsville

2. Paducah Tilghman

3. Prestonburg

4. Breathitt County

5. Bullitt East

A few that come to mind over the years.

 

1. Hopkinsville

2. Paducah Tilghman

3. Prestonburg

4. Breathitt County

5. Bullitt East

 

I loved the atmosphere at Bullit East.

The 2 best atmosphere places I've been to are:

 

CCH @ LexCath

CCH @ Highlands

 

All 3 teams have great fan bases, and the stadiums are very nice, especially at night. Only complaint is the cramped visitor stands at LexCath.

Rock, and the one time I went to Ashland it was pretty cool.

Harry Jansing Field at Marshall Stadium. Home of the sixteen time and defending 4A champion Trinity Shamrocks. The place is electric for a big game.

I concur.

 

Beautiful, neat, clean facility.

I remember playing Corbin in the State Semi's. The whole town was really into it! The store fronts were painted, the main street was decorated. That was really neat! The only place I can compare that to is (this is real difficult to say) "gulp" Ft. Thomas.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.