Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #6 Scott County at #1 Frederick Douglass

Scott County at Douglass Who wins? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott County at Douglass Who wins?

    • #6 Scott County
      30%
    • #1 Frederick Douglass
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott County is playing good football.

 

And FD isn't?

Scott County was impressive versus Campbell County in round 1. They looked to have things back together. I think this game is closer than the first and won't be shocked if Scott County gets the win.

Looking impressive against Campbell County and looking impressive against Fredrick Douglas is night and day. No disrespect to Campbell, but it's not a tall order to look impressive against them.

Douglass 28-21.

I'm not saying that Scott Co. is going to win, but you can best bet if I know Jim McKee as well as I think that I do, he will have his team better prepared than anyone for a rematch, especially against Douglass.

 

This hasn't been the typical Scott Co. season & I don't see them going down without pulling out all the stops. It will come down to ball control, forcing the Douglass defense to stay out on the field as much as possible & hoping for a few mistakes to fall their way for Scott Co. to win this game.

No he did not.

 

He makes a big difference. I think Scott County wins the rematch.

This matchup usually would be next week. But we get it this week. Should be exciting matchup. Anyone know if Prepspin is covering this one again?

  • Author
This matchup usually would be next week. But we get it this week. Should be exciting matchup. Anyone know if Prepspin is covering this one again?

 

Yes they are.

Yes they are.

 

I think I know where I will be Friday night.

Revenge Game!

 

I’m rolling with history!

 

SC-28

FD-21

Campbell County wasn't interested. They were beat before it got started.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

FD will have to play a perfect game turnovers could cost them.

 

They didn’t play perfectly the last time and won pretty convincingly.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.