The Walking Dead - Season 9 (Rick Grimes Exit)

MNCM

I finally quit. I tried to watch episode 1 of this season but didn't get through it. It's terrible.

Whatever will we do? You always add such unique insights about the show. I guess we'll have to copy and paste one. We could pick any. They are all the same.

I just finished the first half of the season. It's not been great but it is an improvement over the last 2-3 years.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever will we do? You always add such unique insights about the show. I guess we'll have to copy and paste one. We could pick any. They are all the same.

I just finished the first half of the season. It's not been great but it is an improvement over the last 2-3 years.

Quit while your ahead. Show turns into a soap opera with zombies and HB is right on. Hell he made it further than I did.

I cancelled the DVR recording once I heard Rick was out. They've said the entire time you'll never know, so there is no point to continue watching unless you need an adult Male driven Soap Opera.

I apologize, I wasn't aware you were a writer for the show. You must be, since you seem so offended by my critical posts. :lol2:

Watch your trash in peace. I won't bother to criticize it anymore.

To me, this show peaked with the prison season. After that season there was a couple interesting plot twists but for the most part it was wash, rinse, repeat. Now, I can't even bear to watch it.

Don't criticize! You'll get some snarky, weird insults from AverageJoe! :lol2:

I apologize, I wasn't aware you were a writer for the show. You must be, since you seem so offended by my critical posts. :lol2:

Watch your trash in peace. I won't bother to criticize it anymore.

Haters gonna hate. I'm proud of you @halfback20. You're a better person for quitting this turd of a show and you'll have no regrets.

Haters gonna hate. I'm proud of you @halfback20. You're a better person for quitting this turd of a show and you'll have no regrets.

DVR still records it, and so far they just sit there. I read a post somewhere that made me somewhat intrigued to watch after Rick left the show, so I turned the next episode on for a few minutes. I quickly remembered why I quit watching.

To me, this show peaked with the prison season. After that season there was a couple interesting plot twists but for the most part it was wash, rinse, repeat. Now, I can't even bear to watch it.

I quit after Rick saved Negan on the hill. Doesn’t sound like I’m missing much.

• 2 months later...

Did I just read that Season 10 was just renewed for 2019-2020? 1. I thought this was the last season. 2. Who would want to continue watching? According to Wikipedia, this season has averaged 5.15 million viewers, which is even lower than Season 1's numbers. To put things in perspective, at the height of TWD craze (seasons 4-6) there were 13 to 14 million viewers per episode.

Could it be that even though this show has rotted faster than an actual zombie that it's still AMC's best show for viewers? That's the only thing I can think of.

• 4 weeks later...