Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Walking Dead - Season 9 (Rick Grimes Exit)

Featured Replies

Have we all given up on this show to where no one wants to talk about it? I think the first two episodes have been pretty good.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombied out man. Little to no interest in the show because it lacks an interesting plot. The last 4 seasons have been wash, rinse, and repeat. Plus, this show promotes "hipster survival". We all know in a real apocalypse that the hipsters would be the first to go.

First two episodes were pretty good IMO, but the show's ratings have tanked. Viewership is back to Season 1 numbers.

I’ve heard the show will go well into Judith growing up. I’ve pretty much checked out.

I still like the show and think this season has been solid so far. I'm not sure they can go back to what made them so popular. Once it became human vs. human survival, it changed the feel of the show into any other show. When the threat was human vs. zombie/mother nature, it was just a different show.

 

I mean, at this point, Morgan is able to travel cross country. Someone is still flying a helicopter around.

I’m still watching, it’s definitely not as big as an entertainment priority for me as it was. The overall appeal just isn’t what it once was. Whether or not people liked the character of Rick Grimes, the show just won’t be the same without him. I don’t see it lasting much longer without him, but who knows. I would think that the ratings aren’t helping it too, which if continues will impact it as well.

There was just something about Rick waking up in that hospital and having no idea what was happening. There was suspense and mystery. I still love the show, but they've gotten away from what made them popular.

I finally quit. I tried to watch episode 1 of this season but didn't get through it. It's terrible.

**Spoiler, if anyone cares lol**

 

 

Loved the Rick Grimes plot twist; glad he’s still alive.

 

I think it will be fun to check out the next episodes which jumps into the future 6 years... and see what kind of bad-a Judith Grimes become.

I'm pretty fired up after the direction things went last night. Rick going to be involved in another story. Is he an A or a B? What does that mean?

 

The Whisperers?

 

Judith shooting everything in sight.

 

I'm fired up! I love that new shows and movies are coming soon, too.

Overall, I enjoyed last nights episode. The twist with Rick was interesting. I’m definitely interested in knowing what an A or B is and have been ever since Gabriel was dubbed an A a few episodes back.

 

The show needed to take a new direction to continue on without Andrew Lincoln being on the show, which I applaud. I don’t know if I applaud it being focused on Judith as the next big story line. This very well may help or hurt the ratings more, which is to be determined. I do agree that something definitely had to happen with going another direction though.

 

I do think that the movies coming out that focus on Rick and other characters will be interesting.

I thought last night's episode was the best in a really long time.

Daryl Dixon is the star of the show. They need to just go with that.

Daryl Dixon is the star of the show. They need to just go with that.

 

It seems like they are going to start getting back to humans vs. the dead. Definitely interesting watching the previews for next week, and them showing how the dead was starting to change evolve. Will be interesting!

They are getting ready to introduce a new group that uses walkers as their cover.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.