"Ocho Cinco" fined mucho dinero

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just because we don't like him! :D

The funny part is he's good friends with Chad...

It's just how you look at things ImAFan, it depends on what side of the fence your standing on. I don't believe Joey's a jerk, nor do I think Chad saying "no one can shut me down, list" is taken as light hearted as you want to believe. But you keep looking through those "Bengal glasses" your wearing. GT this doen't surprise me at all about Chad and Joey. Both loud!! I like Joey, one he plays on my favorite team, second he's not afraid to carry the load of winning or losing on himself. This means the younger guys can just get out there and play and if you have something to say about it take it up with my teammate Joey! See how he motivates his team!

Showing emotion and demanding the spotlight are two different things. At the end of the day, T.O., Randy Moss, and Chad Johnson have the same number of Super Bowl rings -- zero. Whatever works I guess. :rolleyes:

And who is on a team that is young and on its way up? Yeah Chad hasn't had a ring yet, but if he was just like T.O. and the Moss's do you think he would have stayed in Cincinnati then when they were losing. If he was like them he would have been complaining and would have wanted out as soon as his rookie contract was up...

By the way Chad will end up getting a ring and it will be in a Bengals uniform and it will be soon....

I've said time and time again that he has pulled the wool over so many people's eyes that it's funny to sit back and watch! Check his stats for the other top guys in the league. I like him but he is just another "Look at me" player in Pro sports. If T.O. pulls something like this the world is coming to the end!

It's just how you look at things ImAFan, it depends on what side of the fence your standing on. I don't believe Joey's a jerk, nor do I think Chad saying "no one can shut me down, list" is taken as light hearted as you want to believe. But you keep looking through those "Bengal glasses" your wearing. GT this doen't surprise me at all about Chad and Joey. Both loud!! I like Joey, one he plays on my favorite team, second he's not afraid to carry the load of winning or losing on himself. This means the younger guys can just get out there and play and if you have something to say about it take it up with my teammate Joey! See how he motivates his team!

Thanks for the "Bangal Glasses" reference. Did you make that one up? I don't think Porter is a jerk or Chad is a joke, but they come off in the media in that way. If anyone takes Chad Johnson that seriously then he's in their head and he's got an automatic advantage coming into every game.

The NFL really gets under my skin when they do this crap. The game is supposedly for the fans and we want entertainment. Its not entertaining when every player has to act the same, dress the same, and play the same. I would rather watch a good college game 10 times more than an NFL game because of these stupid rules that make the game flat out boring.

The big story is that the Bengals are in a 3 way tie for the 6th best record in the conference as of right now. That could leave them outside the playoffs. Chad Johnson or Ocho Cinco had better step up his game.

Step up his game? when the ball is thrown to ocho he catches it. When it is not getting thrown to him it is because he draws there deffense on him which leaves houshmazzila open.

Boooooooooooo Boooooooooooo. No Fun League!!!!!:fight:

Stupid fine...

I know that the Cincinnati Bengals are my favorite team and I love that Chad Johnson is a Bengal...BUT there is absolutely no reason for me to go along with what he did.

The NFL is NOT the XFL...and for the most part, if I were an owner of a team I wouldn't let the players have their names on the back of their jerseys.

Unlike what many might think, you're not playing for the name on the back of the jersey, you're playing for the team that on the FRONT of the jersey.

It absolutely sickens me to no end when these guys do crap like what he pulled last week...I think the fine should have been MORE!!!!

I've said time and time again that he has pulled the wool over so many people's eyes that it's funny to sit back and watch! Check his stats for the other top guys in the league. I like him but he is just another "Look at me" player in Pro sports. If T.O. pulls something like this the world is coming to the end!

When Chad starts doing stuff like TO did when he first started saying stuff about his ex QB in Jeff Garcia, and then all the stuff last year with McNabb then get back with me. Its stuff like that is the reason why if TO did something like Chad did with the Ocho Cinco they would have been all over him, but Chad hasn't gone out and just completely messed up his team like TO did. There is no comparison when it comes to that.

Before TO really started just killin the inside of his teams clubhouses by saying stuff about the QB all the time most people in the league did like him. I know I use to like him too, I liked when he did the whole Sharpie thing and all his celebrations he use to do. But its when he started doing these things that affected the team that people started to get all over him. So until Chad starts doing stuff that affects the team in a negative way, there is no reason to compare the two as if they do the same things because TO destroys or atleast has destroyed lockerrooms...

When Chad starts doing stuff like TO did when he first started saying stuff about his ex QB in Jeff Garcia, and then all the stuff last year with McNabb then get back with me. Its stuff like that is the reason why if TO did something like Chad did with the Ocho Cinco they would have been all over him, but Chad hasn't gone out and just completely messed up his team like TO did. There is no comparison when it comes to that.

Before TO really started just killin the inside of his teams clubhouses by saying stuff about the QB all the time most people in the league did like him. I know I use to like him too, I liked when he did the whole Sharpie thing and all his celebrations he use to do. But its when he started doing these things that affected the team that people started to get all over him. So until Chad starts doing stuff that affects the team in a negative way, there is no reason to compare the two as if they do the same things because TO destroys or atleast has destroyed lockerrooms...

How about when Chad blows up at halftime in the lockeroom with his coaches? Got to take the blinders off! I have been a HUGE Bengals fan for years but to act like "85" isn't a big ego guy is a JOKE! The "85" thing instead of his name says that alone! I like him, I enjoy him but I'm not fooled by him! I think he works his tail off, he is one of the better WR's in the game, he doesn't dog his QB but he is still a HUGE ego! I'm glad he is a Bengal and I think WR's have to be somewhat cocky or feel like they can dominate. He's just fun loving and knows how to play the media where as T.O. just plays into the media's hands. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Marvin say he wanted Chad to cut out his antics because enough was enough? Didn't Chad come out talking before the Falcons game anyways?

The other thing is that guys like Jerricho Cotchery, Marquse Colseton, Bernard Berrian etc are having better years. While CJ should be the number 1 guy on his team he has been the number 3 threat behind Housh and Henry this year. When you are #3 on your team and running your smack it is embarrasing! I've got CJ on my fantasy team waiting for him to blow up but it hasn't happened yet. I respect him for playing through some pain but I'd like to see him more productive then I'd put a lot more into his smack talk, golden mohawk, Cinco Ocho whatever, I'll give it too him he can dance, look at me antics! You don't see guys like Torry Holt playing that look at me and he is still dominating! Like I said I am a fan of CJ and glad he is a Bengal but he is what he is. It's a little embarrasing when you call for the cameras and you are producing like a #3 WR on your team!

How about when Chad blows up at halftime in the lockeroom with his coaches? Got to take the blinders off! I have been a HUGE Bengals fan for years but to act like "85" isn't a big ego guy is a JOKE! The "85" thing instead of his name says that alone! I like him, I enjoy him but I'm not fooled by him! I think he works his tail off, he is one of the better WR's in the game, he doesn't dog his QB but he is still a HUGE ego! I'm glad he is a Bengal and I think WR's have to be somewhat cocky or feel like they can dominate. He's just fun loving and knows how to play the media where as T.O. just plays into the media's hands. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Marvin say he wanted Chad to cut out his antics because enough was enough? Didn't Chad come out talking before the Falcons game anyways?

One incident????????? Are you kidding about the blinders?????? Who leaks what happens in locker rooms? Are you really comparing public bashing of your QB to emotions running high because it's the playoffs and one of your best friends and QB is hurt. Take the "Doesn't make a lick of sence glasses/blinders/blindfold off"....................

Talking trash and being cocky and having a big ego is Chad Johnson....... That doesn't make him TO.....