Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Ocho Cinco" fined mucho dinero

Featured Replies

The other thing is that guys like Jerricho Cotchery, Marquse Colseton, Bernard Berrian etc are having better years. While CJ should be the number 1 guy on his team he has been the number 3 threat behind Housh and Henry this year. When you are #3 on your team and running your smack it is embarrasing! I've got CJ on my fantasy team waiting for him to blow up but it hasn't happened yet. I respect him for playing through some pain but I'd like to see him more productive then I'd put a lot more into his smack talk, golden mohawk, Cinco Ocho whatever, I'll give it too him he can dance, look at me antics! You don't see guys like Torry Holt playing that look at me and he is still dominating! Like I said I am a fan of CJ and glad he is a Bengal but he is what he is. It's a little embarrasing when you call for the cameras and you are producing like a #3 WR on your team!

 

 

I agree with this, but the talk last week produced a big game.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One incident????????? Are you kidding about the blinders?????? Who leaks what happens in locker rooms? Are you really comparing public bashing of your QB to emotions running high because it's the playoffs and one of your best friends and QB is hurt. Take the "Doesn't make a lick of sence glasses/blinders/blindfold off"....................

 

Talking trash and being cocky and having a big ego is Chad Johnson....... That doesn't make him TO.....

I'm not comparing CJ as a teammate to TO as a teammate. I am saying that they are both a look at me type of player. If you can't see that for yourself then I can't help you with that one. You would be one of many the many that have the wool pulled over your eyes or the Bengals Blinders on. I am a CJ fan and glad to have him but I do get tired at times of him trying to make himself bigger than the Bengals! Football is the ultimate team game. If you like the look at me sports then you probably loved the XFL and wrestling. There is nothing wrong with that I used to watch wrestling too but wresling will never deserve the honor and respect the game of football deserves IMO.

I agree with this, but the talk last week produced a big game.

He had a good game but the bottom line is once again he choses to make it about him instead of what his coach asked him to do for his team. To me that makes him a "look at me" type of player. He defiantly went against what his coach asked him to do, had that been T.O. we would still be hearing about it! True or not?

I'm not comparing CJ as a teammate to TO as a teammate. I am saying that they are both a look at me type of player. If you can't see that for yourself then I can't help you with that one. You would be one of many the many that have the wool pulled over your eyes or the Bengals Blinders on. I am a CJ fan and glad to have him but I do get tired at times of him trying to make himself bigger than the Bengals! Football is the ultimate team game. If you like the look at me sports then you probably loved the XFL and wrestling. There is nothing wrong with that I used to watch wrestling too but wresling will never deserve the honor and respect the game of football deserves IMO.

 

 

An idiot and a goofball don't belong in the same group IMO. They love attention though I agree.

He had a good game but the bottom line is once again he choses to make it about him instead of what his coach asked him to do for his team. To me that makes him a "look at me" type of player. He defiantly went against what his coach asked him to do, had that been T.O. we would still be hearing about it! True or not?

 

 

Look at Chad after losses. He's crushed. Look at him after the games he was quiet and they won. He's elated. Chad Johnson talks trash, but cares about winning and losing before he cares about CJ IMO.

Look at Chad after losses. He's crushed. Look at him after the games he was quiet and they won. He's elated. Chad Johnson talks trash, but cares about winning and losing before he cares about CJ IMO.

Look at Chad when they are stuggling. Calling out the quarterback and playcalling. Even his coach said he needed to run his routes correctly.

Look at Chad when they are stuggling. Calling out the quarterback and playcalling. Even his coach said he needed to run his routes correctly.

Willie Anderson called out his teammates and play calling this week. Is he a bad seed as well???

Is Willie Anderson sporting a goofy hairdo, changing his name to a Spanish numeral, doing a stupid dance after a touchdown, or compiling a list of opposing linemen? I didn't think so.

Is Willie Anderson sporting a goofy hairdo, changing his name to a Spanish numeral, doing a stupid dance after a touchdown, or compiling a list of opposing linemen? I didn't think so.

Not very consistent from you. If you have a problem with one doing it...

I have a problem with the "look at me" mentality of players. I don't see that from Anderson.

I have a problem with the "look at me" mentality of players.

Might be a good idea to go ahead and stop watching sports...

I definately don't watch much pro sports anymore.

I definately don't watch much pro sports anymore.

Very strange for a guy with a lot of opinions on the topic...

Look at Chad when they are stuggling. Calling out the quarterback and playcalling. Even his coach said he needed to run his routes correctly.

 

 

When they lose and he doesn't get the ball deep, he wonders the same thing as fans. Why didn't they get the ball to Chad deep? He says things like, throw it up and let me make a play. Not Carson is horrible and if we had Brett Favre we'd win the SB. Blah Blah Blah.

I'm not comparing CJ as a teammate to TO as a teammate. I am saying that they are both a look at me type of player. If you can't see that for yourself then I can't help you with that one. You would be one of many the many that have the wool pulled over your eyes or the Bengals Blinders on. I am a CJ fan and glad to have him but I do get tired at times of him trying to make himself bigger than the Bengals! Football is the ultimate team game. If you like the look at me sports then you probably loved the XFL and wrestling. There is nothing wrong with that I used to watch wrestling too but wresling will never deserve the honor and respect the game of football deserves IMO.

 

I never once disagreed that Chad is a look at me type player. I just disagreed with you stance that if TO did what Chad did the media would have been all over him. That seemed to me that you were comparing the two which is true they both are look at me type players, but when you do what TO has done then yeah any little thing you do will be critized. Chad hasn't done what TO has done that is why the media dont get all over him like the would TO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.