September 9, 20188 yr So far the Colts offense is taking it to the Bengals defense. I wouldn't go that far with it. Considering the colts offense has gotten the ball in great field position after 2 turnovers. Were lucky it's only 10 to 3. Colts should have had more if the Bengals didn't stop them after Daltons first interception.
September 9, 20188 yr Bengals make same old stupid mistakes as always. Terrible pass by Dalton, late hit in the head and now AJ fumbles after a good gain. If you are not making mistakes, you are not a Bengal. What was Dalton’s horrible throw? Certainly you are not talking about the pick.
September 9, 20188 yr Should have been a penalty in today's game. Shouldn't have been ejected. He was coming in for the hit while Luck was still running and lowering himself for the hit right when Johnson had just started to wrap him. With Johnson spinning Luck around when bringing him down, there was no way William's wasnt going to be able to hit him. So should have been a penalty but not an ejection. However that was a perfect thing for the nfl because they knew hey we can make an example out of this right away to show were serious about cleaning it up. And it showed the Cloak and Dagger double talk the NFL is rolling out this year. Official's discretion, looking at the video board, New York can do this and New York can do that, may have signaled the refs to pause the game, Rodger Goddell ate my homework, blah blah blah. Just say it NFL! @futurecoach you did a good job explaining what I thought.
September 9, 20188 yr Author Dalton should have tried to make a move to pick up that first down. He had to know he hadn't reached the marker. He just ran out and didn't even try to pick it up!
September 9, 20188 yr On a positive note, I loved the commercial with Anthony Munoz for Modelo Especial and I am having one right now!
September 9, 20188 yr What was Dalton’s horrible throw? Certainly you are not talking about the pick. Yes the pick, he just lobbed it out there. That works on Friday's but not in the NFL.
September 9, 20188 yr I swore I wouldn’t drink the Kool Aid again after the playoff debacle. But Alas, here I am sitting in front of my TV. Bengals moving the ball well, just not taking advantage.
September 9, 20188 yr Defense is playing badly but they have been out there all game. turnovers and 3 and outs and them not stopping anything.
September 9, 20188 yr Author I wouldn't go that far with it. Considering the colts offense has gotten the ball in great field position after 2 turnovers. Were lucky it's only 10 to 3. Colts should have had more if the Bengals didn't stop them after Daltons first interception. You still don't think they are taking it to the Bengals defense. Luck hasn't played in two years and is looking like Tom Brady today.
September 9, 20188 yr So far the Colts offense is taking it to the Bengals defense. I take it back. They are killing them with this quick game stuff.
September 9, 20188 yr With all that said the Colts only have 6 points that didn't come off a turnover. Much like last year. The Bengals offense is doing very little to help the defense out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.