Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

Kicking in about 20 minutes glad this game is indoors today. Go Bengals!

  • Replies 140
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kicking in about 20 minutes glad this game is indoors today. Go Bengals!

 

Yes on being inside.

 

Who Dey!

  • Author

Bengals drive down and get on the board with a FG and lead 3-0 with 8:20 left in the first quarter.

Billy Price has gotten a rude awakening to the NFL so far. He has gotten his butt kicked these first two series.

  • Author

Another dumb play by Williams. Lucky he wasn't ejected. imo

Well I think with the new rule that is the right call, but I don't think I've seen an official sneak a peak at the big video board.

Should have been targeting on Williams.

  • Author

Good job by the defense to at least bow up at the goal line and hold them to a FG.

tied at 3 with 1:23 to play in the first quarter.

Another dumb play by Williams. Lucky he wasn't ejected. imo

Well I think with the new rule that is the right call, but I don't think I've seen an official sneak a peak at the big video board.

He was ejected.

Bengals make same old stupid mistakes as always. Terrible pass by Dalton, late hit in the head and now AJ fumbles after a good gain. If you are not making mistakes, you are not a Bengal.

  • Author
He was ejected.

 

Yea I know probably the right call. I just thought it was funny to watch the official trying to look up and see it no the jumbo board. Probably called in from New York I figure.

Should have been a penalty in today's game. Shouldn't have been ejected. He was coming in for the hit while Luck was still running and lowering himself for the hit right when Johnson had just started to wrap him. With Johnson spinning Luck around when bringing him down, there was no way William's wasnt going to be able to hit him. So should have been a penalty but not an ejection.

 

However that was a perfect thing for the nfl because they knew hey we can make an example out of this right away to show were serious about cleaning it up.

Green has to hold on to the dang ball.

  • Author

So far the Colts offense is taking it to the Bengals defense.

  • Author

Touchdown Colts. They take the lead 10-3 with 12:02 left in the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.