Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

13-3 Colts on another FG. On a positive not the I guess the Bengals are lucky to not be down 28-3.

3:01 left in the first half.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our season depends on this game. This is the easiest of the first four.

I swore I wouldn’t drink the Kool Aid again after the playoff debacle. But Alas, here I am sitting in front of my TV. Bengals moving the ball well, just not taking advantage.

 

I said I would only sip it but here I am feeling like I got punched in stomach.

Where are all of those sacks we got in Preseason?

 

Hard to get sacks when the ball is out quickly.

 

Its crazy to say let's see if the Bengals can make halftime adjustments lol. With the Colts having new coaches. They may not have known exactly what the Colts would want to do. So lets see if maybe the new D Coordinator is any good with halftime adjustments. We know in the past halftime adjustments have been non existent.

Our season depends on this game. This is the easiest of the first four.

 

Absolutely and not looking good.

  • Author

Great run but why not go out of bounds to save another play before the two minute warning.

On a positive note. Mixon has looked really good today.

I wasn’t optimistic about the season even with the preseason.

With all that said the Colts only have 6 points that didn't come off a turnover.

 

Much like last year. The Bengals offense is doing very little to help the defense out.

 

 

Looks just like last year except they are running it a little bit better, but being behind won't help that.

  • Author

We need to get 6 points here and use most of the clock in the process.

What was Dalton’s horrible throw? Certainly you are not talking about the pick.

 

More of a terrible decision. Yes pressure but a qb in his 8th year shouldn't just float a pass up in the air blind like he did.

We are getting some help.

  • Author

Big call glad they called it! However that doesn't get called that often. Punch it in here!

  • Author

Touchdown Dalton to Ross!

Colts 13

Bengals 10

1:44 left in the half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.