Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas Police Officer Tries To Enter Wrong Apartment, Fatally Shoots Resident

Featured Replies

She's not a cop.

 

She wasn't a cop when she murdered him?

  • Replies 132
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She wasn't a cop when she murdered him?

 

She wasn't a police officer while on trial. There have been plenty of cases where former police officers get convicted and sentenced "appropriately" according to public opinion. I'm not sure I fully understand how you or anyone that wasn't a part of the investigation is able to know so clearly what went on inside that apartment that night.

She wasn't a police officer while on trial. There have been plenty of cases where former police officers get convicted and sentenced "appropriately" according to public opinion. I'm not sure I fully understand how you or anyone that wasn't a part of the investigation is able to know so clearly what went on inside that apartment that night.

 

Whatever you say chief.

Whatever you say chief.

 

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

 

We know what happened because Guyger told us...

I've wondered if Guyger was at home and this young man opened the door mistaking it for his apartment.

 

He happened to have a weapon and when she pulled hers, he killed her. :idunno:

I've wondered if Guyger was at home and this young man opened the door mistaking it for his apartment.

 

He happened to have a weapon and when she pulled hers, he killed her. :idunno:

 

Armed robbery and capital murder.

Armed robbery and capital murder.

 

Absolutely, yep.

 

That would be burglary, unless he decided to take something while in the apartment.

That would be burglary, unless he decided to take something while in the apartment.

 

Cool. The police are capable of making up whatever they want.

Cool. The police are capable of making up whatever they want.

 

Some folks seem to think so, I was simply referring to what the law states it would be.

I've wondered if Guyger was at home and this young man opened the door mistaking it for his apartment.

 

He happened to have a weapon and when she pulled hers, he killed her. :idunno:

 

Armed robbery and capital murder.

 

Absolutely, yep.

 

No doubt that's what would happen.

I believe this thread has run its course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.