sidelinedoc

Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to be awesome! Greenup is a really good team and scoring at will. Raceland comes in playing pretty good ball. These 2 teams will play their guts out and should make a great game to watch. I am picking the Rams in a close one. If Greenup wins, I wouldn’t be shocked. I can’t wait for this one to get going.

I thought last year's game would be close. And then the Rams went out and completely shut Greenup down. Raceland's defense pitched a shutout and held the Musketeers to 100 fewer yards than anyone else last season.

I'm not expecting that level of domination again, but Raceland has had Greenup's number for a while now. I look for that to continue for at least another year, but in a closer game than a year ago. I'm going with Raceland, 35-24.

@Ram, can we get a poll for this game? Thank you.

No way Raceland is the underdog in this one. Fleming's only win was against a bad Mason County team 35-14. Greenup isn't a bad team at all but Fleming isn't a world beater by any means. I feel like Raceland wins by a few td's. Also Mason County lost 47-13 to Rowan County.

No way Raceland is the underdog in this one. Fleming's only win was against a bad Mason County team 35-14. Greenup isn't a bad team at all but Fleming isn't a world beater by any means. I feel like Raceland wins by a few td's. Also Mason County lost 47-13 to Rowan County.

We will see. GC has the size and have gained experience to possibly finish no worse than 2nd in their district. They look athletic and when they are clicking, look like a team that could put 5 or 6 scores on the board on us.