Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a neutral fan's perspective Raceland should be the favorite

Kind of hard to spin it otherwise when Raceland hasn't lost to Greenup since 2010 and this is perhaps the best Raceland team in that time frame HAHA

:lol2: That's a good point. I just think that for this season, this game is the best shot that GC has had in a long time for beating Raceland. That, combined with Coach Grizzle having his team playing at a high level … Add how confident that the GC kids are under Grizzle. Now, instead of wishing they might win the GC players go into games with the confidence that they will win. Changing the mindset / culture takes a while, more than one season and GC has shown improvements each season. Those factors coupled with the now experienced talent and I just think that puts GC as a favorite, especially at their place. I do believe that this will be a close game, probably less than a td regardless of who wins.

Should Raceland have advantages, imo that will be on the line and the Rams tough RB, H. Lacks. Lacks has went over 100 yds. every game this season and rarely goes down on the first hit, he keeps churning out all he can get out of a carry.

Raceland's most glaring weakness is that our special teams play has hurt this team more than once. Kicking, kick coverage has been really weak at times. I'm afraid that GC will exploit that phase of the game and hurt the Rams on special teams.

Edited by oldrambler

Looks like 4 out of the 5 guys from the Daily Independent's Pick'Em contest picked Greenup County to win this week, including their trivia winner from this week. Not sure who that guy is, but he looks like a real schmuck.

GAME DAY RAMS !

Do Not .. get into any "pushing / shoving " type actions … you will be tried , taunted on this and will only cost your team a penalty !

Play Hard, Tough, W / Discipline, be Physical ! and ….

DO YOUR JOB with …..

NO PRISONERS !!

I've been missing my Rams a lot this year. Missing this one hurts a lot. This game means a lot in that Raceland locker room and if you think they wont be fired up for it you're very mistaken. I look for the Rams to win by a couple of scores. I'll be at Richmond Hill hosting Camden Co. here in GA. but I will definitely be keeping up with this game back home.