Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 35 Ballard 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Rebels. Ballard isn't bad. They have potential to be pretty solid this season.

Let's be honest. Will Boyle County face a team with that much talent, size and speed for the rest of the season? I'm very curious because Ballard is huge and fast.

I was definitely wrong on this one. Good showing by Ballard for the most part. Better than I expected for sure. Boyle County missed Tanner Crawford but I still feel like they will be strong and one fo the best teams in the state and in 3A this year. It will be a fun season.

Let's be honest. Will Boyle County face a team with that much talent, size and speed for the rest of the season? I'm very curious because Ballard is huge and fast.

 

I highly doubt it. Maybe Central.

I highly doubt it. Maybe Central.

 

Central did come to mind but that's the only one I'm convinced of.

Boyle County is going to be fine. This was an EXCELLENT first test for them and they came out on top. Good job Rebels!

Central did come to mind but that's the only one I'm convinced of.

 

Same here. I'm interested in seeing how much better Ballard gets once Carr and Downing develop more chemistry. They have a ton of talent to go along with those two as well. I liked their team.

Front 7 came to play in the second half.

 

Ballard has talent. Carr looked good at times and bad at others.

 

Rebels will look different when Crawford comes back. OLine did okay for their first outing vs a good and big defensive front. Bruins got gassed on D.

Same here. I'm interested in seeing how much better Ballard gets once Carr and Downing develop more chemistry. They have a ton of talent to go along with those two as well. I liked their team.

 

I really liked #6 for Ballard and #4. Wherever the ball was, either one or the other was right there in the play.

Same here. I'm interested in seeing how much better Ballard gets once Carr and Downing develop more chemistry. They have a ton of talent to go along with those two as well. I liked their team.

 

Also, I can't to see how Ballard stacks up against the rest of 6A. I'm sure you can't either. Man, what a team!

Same thing every year. Ballard loaded with size, speed and talent. They always underperform,and struggle to have a winning season. They just can not seem to get the right chemistry together at Ballard H.S.

Same thing every year. Ballard loaded with size, speed and talent. They always underperform,and struggle to have a winning season. They just can not seem to get the right chemistry together at Ballard H.S.

 

In their defense they did just play one of the better teams in the state.

Good opening win for Boyle not having Tanner Crawford really hurt on offense, but as some of the other posters Boyle will not face another team all season with the size, speed, and athleticism Ballard has.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.