August 2, 20188 yr AJ gets injured easily, something to consider. Dez isn't exact a pillar of health either.
August 2, 20188 yr Dez isn't exact a pillar of health either. Thats kinda why I posted what I did. If the Bengals were a for sure top 2-3 team in the AFC, Id say maybe. However, unless someone gets hurt between now and season starting, I would pass on Dez.
August 2, 20188 yr No on Dez. LaFell was cut for two reasons. One, because they like the young receivers to be as good or better than him. Two, because they like and respect LaFell so much they wanted to give him an opportunity to connect with another team as soon as possible.
August 2, 20188 yr 24 games si fe he hit the century mark. Drop issues, attitude issues to boot. Solid pass.
August 5, 20188 yr Yes Would love to see the problems he would cause in locker room. By most accounts he hasn't been much of a locker room problem at all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.