9th Region Draw

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to a road they could have got. This is the best draw they could have asked for

This from the Cincy Enqurier sums it up:

"There’s really not a good draw out there and not a bad draw,” said Highlands baseball coach Jeremy Baioni. “It’s going to be ones vs. ones. It’s my favorite holiday of the year. Get out and see everyone throwing their best, and we’ll see what we’re made of.”

"There’s really not a good draw out there and not a bad draw,” said Highlands baseball coach Jeremy Baioni. “It’s going to be ones vs. ones. It’s my favorite holiday of the year. Get out and see everyone throwing their best, and we’ll see what we’re made of.”

That's great, that's what a coach should say. However were not coaching those teams. So looking at it, and if you asked what teams you would rather play. I would say most would take the draw Covcath got over some other teams draws.

Chalkboard for Beechwood (a 2 seed)? I think so. Game on.

Going to be a great tournament. Interesting facts- NCC has beaten St. Henry 3 times this year. St. Henry has beaten Covcath. Webster for Ryle can beat anyone. Beechwood/Cooper is a great matchup! See you Monday! Going to be fun to watch!

Go Tigers!!