9th Region Draw

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, single games at different locations other than UC Health Stadium, I'll assume the $8 price tag would be lowered?

I don’t see why they would. They don’t charge you less when you only show up for the last game of the day.

Semis:

CCH vs St Henry

Highlands vs Beechwood

They said tonight at the BW game that their game would start at 8:30. I’m guessing they’re pushing the originally scheduled start times back due to the heat.

I don’t see why they would. They don’t charge you less when you only show up for the last game of the day.

Correct, but when at UC Health you have the opportunity to watch more than one game. I just didn't think $8.00 would be charged for one game if forced to go to an alternate field that's all. I'm not complaining, just wondering out loud how the alternate site pricing would be handled.

I wouldn't be so understanding if I had gone to first game at UC Health with the intention of staying for all. Then later the games where moved to other sites for whatever reason and I had to pay again if I wanted to watch at the other sites.

Correct, but when at UC Health you have the opportunity to watch more than one game. I just didn't think $8.00 would be charged for one game if forced to go to an alternate field that's all. I'm not complaining, just wondering out loud how the alternate site pricing would be handled.

I wouldn't be so understanding if I had gone to first game at UC Health with the intention of staying for all. Then later the games where moved to other sites for whatever reason and I had to pay again if I wanted to watch at the other sites.

If you had a ticket from the first game, you did not have to buy another ticket for the other games that day.

Will this continue to be the Bluebird Invitational?

Can CCH end a 12-year streak?

Can Beechwood break through finally?

Can Cooper get their first region title?

Any other story lines?

CCH is in the championship game for the first time since 2009.

Birds are in the champion game for the 5th year in a row and 6 out of the last 7.