Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Logos in highschools

Featured Replies

How many highschools use a version of a NFL mascont/logo?

 

 

I know of Mercer Co. Titans (Tennessee)

Montgomery Co. (Kansas City)

 

Any others?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Ryle use a Raider's logo?

Doesn't Garrard Co. use the "G" like the Green Bay Packers??

 

Greenwood does as well.

I thnk Manual the St. Louis Rams "i think"

 

Colleges: Trinity- Tennesee

Seneca- Miami (ohio)

  • Author

Of course these are the same logo, just different colors... :dancingpa

I thnk Manual the St. Louis Rams "i think"

 

Colleges: Trinity- Tennesee

Seneca- Miami (ohio)

 

I think Seneca's looks more like Utah. Trinity's Power T doesn't appear on their helmet.

Ryle Raiders at one time looked just like the Raiders however, they were contacted several years ago by NFL properties and had to change the look of the mascot and insignia. JD

Seems like Graves County is using the Phildelphia Eagles logo

I think South Floyd and Powell Co. use Tampa Bay's logo even though they aren't the Bucaneers.

Greenup Co. uses the Green Bay logo, colors and all.

I thnk Manual the St. Louis Rams "i think"

 

Colleges: Trinity- Tennesee

Seneca- Miami (ohio)

 

 

Trinity's "T" is not exactly the same, although very much influenced by, do to THS' ties with the Tennesee football program

^ It is identical without the same color...I am looking at both right now.

 

The wording is even the same "Power-T"

^ It is identical without the same color...I am looking at both right now.

 

The wording is even the same "Power-T"

Trrinity didn't change their helmets though did they?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.