NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show

OlDog75

North Carolina must have several family members on the committee. Always get the easiest route to the FF. Beat Lipcomb, A&M/Providence winner, Michigan and get to the elite 8 and then concentrate on Xavier for a FF spot. Easy Peasy.

Michigan is really good I wouldn’t chalk that up as an easy win by any means.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama got in?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I can’t believe Oklahoma got in.

The committee doesn’t put much weight on what a team does in the last month of the season. Kentucky, with all its freshman, struggled early. Then played better before regressing into a freshman slump with a 4 game losing streak, but since have only lost at Florida. They’re playing their best ball of the season the past few weeks.

But it doesn’t matter , nor does winning the conference amount to zilch.

I would speculate that Arizona is probably more irked than Kentucky, having to play a fast improving UK in round 2. High seeded Wichita State got that treatment in 2014 with an early matchup vs UK that ended their unbeaten season.

I'd say Virginia has the biggest beef in this draw. #1 overall seed gets and underseeded "Zona, the best 5 seed in it's immediate draw; and then a very strong #2.

I would speculate that Arizona is probably more irked than Kentucky, having to play a fast improving UK in round 2. High seeded Wichita State got that treatment in 2014 with an early matchup vs UK that ended their unbeaten season.

I agree, a lot if UK fans are gonna feel like they got snubbed. The truth is, NO ONE wants to see Kentucky listed as their next opponent at this point in the season. These cats play their best when they are playing a top tier opponent. I think this draw works out well for these cats.