Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show

Featured Replies

This year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show is only on TBS. The games will be on the usual CBS, TBS, TruTV but weird that after almost 40 years the announcements won't be on CBS this year.

 

(Sorry, I've entered this thread in wrong area. Could a moderator move it to college basketball. Had a senior moment.)

  • Replies 255
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney Selection Show is only on TBS. The games will be on the usual CBS, TBS, TruTV but weird that after almost 40 years the announcements won't be on CBS this year.

 

What time?

  • Author
What time?

 

6pm

Sounds like the only game today that can impact the field is Davidson. If they win a bubble team gets bumped.

Thanks for the info. I had the espn bracketology set to record thinking it was the actual selection show.

I like the TBS guys but they are NBA guys. I’m not sure why they have them breaking down college games.

I like the TBS guys but they are NBA guys. I’m not sure why they have them breaking down college games.

 

NBA guys watch college basketball as well.

NBA guys watch college basketball as well.

 

Well I know that but their expertise is the NBA. I’ve seen many times over the years then butcher their information.

And it is going to be 2 hours again! I hope that the bracket gets leaked the last time they tried to drag this thing out and ratings cratered.

And it is going to be 2 hours again! I hope that the bracket gets leaked the last time they tried to drag this thing out and ratings cratered.

 

Im sure the bracket will be leaked. Happens every year.

I hope it is UC or Shockers against UK first round.

 

If you think either of those matchups will happen in the first round then you haven't been following along this season. All three of those teams will be seeded too high to meet each other in the first round.

I hope it is UC or Shockers against UK first round.

 

What the heck are you even talking about. For what you want to happen. One of those 3 teams would have to be a double digit seed. But ok then...

Just for the record the 68 teams will be released in the first 10 minutes. The matchups and bracket will be filled in over 2 hours.

What the heck are you even talking about. For what you want to happen. One of those 3 teams would have to be a double digit seed. But ok then...

 

Ok second round match up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.