Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton at Bellevue predictions

Featured Replies

Dayton is the playoffs and coming into this one after a huge win at Ludlow.

 

Bellevue coming off a running clock with 10:50 to go in the third quarter thumping by NCC.

 

Can the Tigers rebound at home or are the Greendevils just too tough this year?

 

Should be a border war as always as lifetime bragging rites at the Dayton Chili Parlour or Bellevue Loyal Cafe are on the line.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue with the win and the first Pepsi is on me.

Isn't the winner of this game making the playoffs?

 

 

Dayton is the playoffs and coming into this one after a huge win at Ludlow.

 

Bellevue coming off a running clock with 10:50 to go in the third quarter thumping by NCC.

 

Can the Tigers rebound at home or are the Greendevils just too tough this year?

 

Should be a border war as always as lifetime bragging rites at the Dayton Chili Parlour or Bellevue Loyal Cafe are on the line.

 

Thoughts?

  • Author

If the winner is Dayton then yes. If the winner is Bellevue then No.

 

Dayton has 2 district wins (Bracken, Ludlow)

Ludlow has 2 district wins (Bracken, Bellevue)

Bellevue has 1 district win (Bracken)

 

If Bellevue wins all will have two wins. Three way tie. Tiebreaker:Bellevue beats Dayton, Dayton beats Ludlow, Ludlow beats Bellevue. Still tied. Next Tiebreaker Dayton wins with most wins by defeated opposition.

 

So Dayton has clinced.

Last year Dayton came in with a chance to pull the upset. They played hard and had a lead in the third. Then they give up 21 points in under 2 minutes due to 2 turnovers. Does Bellevue have the chance to win the moral victory and beat the playoff bound Greendevils?

Last year Dayton came in with a chance to pull the upset. They played hard and had a lead in the third. Then they give up 21 points in under 2 minutes due to 2 turnovers. Does Bellevue have the chance to win the moral victory and beat the playoff bound Greendevils?

Welcome to BGP, Bullwinkle. Now, "watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat...."

Well I might surprise some people here, but I will take Bellevue in this game. I know its a huge rivalry, but I think with Dayton already clinching the playoffs that they will hold alot of stuff back this week and not show much, and probably just try to out of this game healthy. So I wouldn't be surprised if we dont see the starters for the whole game in this one.

 

Bellevue 14

Dayton 6

it should be a good game it all depends if Bellevue comes ready to play or not

In this game records mean nothing. These two schools play for pride at this point. But my guess will be Dayton 21 Bellevue 6. Bellevue just doesn't have the guns to compete.

I see Dayton winning this game. Dayton's QB, Hightchew, is a real solid athlete and will do well in this game. Devils 24-6.

This rivalry is one of the best in kentucky high school football. This will a good hard fought, hard hitting game, with a lot of pride and bragging rights on the line. I think the Loyal Cafe wins over the Dayton Chili Parlor.

 

Bellevue 18

Dayton 8

Hightchew is definately a threat. He can throw and runs for yardage. Bellevue will need to stop him. Bellevue wins.

Dayton 15-12.

As I said before I think Bellevue would win this game actually, but not because they are the better team, because Dayton is definitely the better team. But they will win IMO because their season is over so they have alot more to gain from this game, because atleast this way they can end their season on a good note. While Dayton I think will play hard since its a big rivalry, but since they know they still get to play after this week, I dont think they will play as hard as Bellevue. So that is why I give Bellevue the edge in this one...Even though I admit I will be rooting for Dayton in this one...

Coach Lickert and the Devils in a rout...35-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.