Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 75 Virginia Tech 68

Featured Replies

Cards get the win they needed. Nice road win today.

Cards get the win they needed. Very Nice road win today.

 

Fixed that for you...Cards played well all day and hit huge shots in the 2nd half. IMO Padgett has done an incredible job with this team.

 

I can't figure Va Tech out...they have been more up and down than a yo-yo.

  • Author

Sutton has needed more minutes all year, IMO.

Let’s goooo! So happy for the team, I was cheering like it was a tournament game.

 

Go Cards!

Let’s goooo! So happy for the team, I was cheering like it was a tournament game.

 

Go Cards!

 

At this point for Louisville, they all are tournament games. Can't afford any more losses.

  • Author
At this point for Louisville, they all are tournament games. Can't afford any more losses.

 

They are in. Just playing for seeding now.

Updated KenPom has them at 32...barring a total collapse I think they are in easily.

They are in. Just playing for seeding now.

 

Agreed

VaTech is the perfect team for the smaller lineup. Some teams it will be bigger problem not to have the height of Mahmoud or Williams in there with Spalding. No matter, solid win.

 

What’s this now, 14 straight over the Hokies?

I watched a little of this down the stretch the Cards played well and did what they needed to do to win this one. Congrats!

UL started three players from Louisville high schools.....Snider from Ballard, Spalding from Trinity, and Sutton from Manual.

Idk man, if we lose the next two and don’t win a tournament game, I’m not so sure.

 

I agree and don’t think that beating Virginia Tech is enough. I would think winning one of the next two at a minimum is still important.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.