February 16, 20188 yr "He was yelling, using the megaphone to call out people by name, which is not acceptable. He was asked to please stop, and he chose not to." --Randy McCall, Pac-12 Official [video=youtube;fNx-p6unSjc]
February 16, 20188 yr I think I side with the official on this one. Fan in the stands, free game. Cheerleader is on a different level and should not be doing that during a game.
February 16, 20188 yr What happened a few years ago with the Louisville cheerleader? He threw the ball in the air when there was still time on the clock. Did he gets tossed?
February 16, 20188 yr What happened a few years ago with the Louisville cheerleader? He threw the ball in the air when there was still time on the clock. Did he gets tossed? UL cheerleader got a T.
February 16, 20188 yr That is 100% the right call, every Cheer Coach in D1 knows the rules, and that ref crew even gave the kid a warning earlier. This is a non-story, kid broke a rule he 100% knew, even after a warning, and got walked. Side-note, he is also probably a hero on campus now, so there is that.
February 16, 20188 yr I watched the last 10+ minutes of this one and if anyone deserved to be thrown out of the game was Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley. How he went through that game and never even picked up a T is unreal.
February 17, 20188 yr I watched the last 10+ minutes of this one and if anyone deserved to be thrown out of the game was Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley. How he went through that game and never even picked up a T is unreal. Hurley was out of control.
February 17, 20188 yr Anyone else hoping the cheerleader was hot when they clicked the link? I’m not mad, just disappointed.
February 17, 20188 yr Anyone else hoping the cheerleader was hot when they clicked the link? I’m not mad, just disappointed. :sssh::sssh: (Waves hand …)
February 19, 20188 yr Hurley was out of control. Yes, he was. Why he didn't get two T's and tossed is beyond me. I had to laugh at one point, when he was doing his "mock applause" act, he looked like a little spoiled brat / Jr. H.S. kid.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.