Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trae Young or Lonzo Ball?

Who Would You Rather Draft? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Would You Rather Draft?

    • Trae Young
      70%
    • Lonzo Ball
      29%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's wait until Trae gets to the NBA.

I’d take Lonzo over Trae today. That could change in a couple of years.

I’d take Lonzo over Trae today. That could change in a couple of years.

 

Same.

I would take Trae over Lonzo in college by a LOT, and in the Pros by a narrower margin. Both of them have many issues they need to improve on, and Lonzo's size is an advantage for him to be sure, but give me the MUCH BETTER offensive player, who I also believe has a higher basketball IQ and a much better motor.

 

Who they are playing with makes a major difference to be sure, but in a vacuum, give me Trae Young and I will take my chances.

Give me Trae Young. Bigger “it” factor.

I’m just not a fan of Lonzo’s demeanor. This may sound bad but I kind of wish he had more of his dad in him. I don’t want to see the arrogance of his dad, but I’d like to see more of the swagger that his dad carries himself with. Lonzo just doesn’t look like he cares. I hate that.

I'll take the far superior shooter and scorer. Hard to say until he gets there but I'd rather force the defense to guard 25+ feet out than stand relaxed with their head on a swivel inside the arc.

 

Again, hard to say right now and nobody really knows but those who would take Ball, why?

I'll take the far superior shooter and scorer. Hard to say until he gets there but I'd rather force the defense to guard 25+ feet out than stand relaxed with their head on a swivel inside the arc.

 

Again, hard to say right now and nobody really knows but those who would take Ball, why?

 

Plus you don’t have to deal with the Dad

Plus you don’t have to deal with the Dad

 

Exactly, give me Young all day, don't have dad to deal with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.