Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee at Kentucky 2/6... thoughts?

Who wins this one ? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UT is playing some very good basketball and it seems that Rick Barnes has them "all in", believing in him and playing hard each time out. The Vols handed the Cat's rear ends back to them in Knoxville but this is in Rupp. Big Difference ...or should be. I guess that we may find out if these U.K. kids have any pride in U.K. / UT rivalry tomorrow night and step it up, play for the name on the front of the jersey. I am disappointed but haven't given up on this U.K. team. I say Cats by 7.

 

What ya'll think ?

Was coming in to make sure this got started. Thanks @oldrambler.

 

Feels sort of like a must win for the Cats, even though it might not quite be that yet.

Kentucky 73-68.

This game legitimately feels like a coin-toss to me. I'm not sure any outcome would surprise me, except maybe a Tennessee win by double-digits. Any other result seems completely plausible to me.

 

UK by 2, if forced to choose.

Was coming in to make sure this got started. Thanks @oldrambler.

 

Feels sort of like a must win for the Cats, even though it might not quite be that yet.

 

I think it is a must win. They are at home and playing a team that beat them to death in the second half at Knoxville. If they don't come out and compete hard in this one I just don't see how they will ever be able to in the future. I will believe in this team if they close out big games like this and Auburn and Missouri and A&M. They have to put up or shut up at this point in the season.

 

Just my take.

Cats by 8. Cal stops the "tinkering" in the 2nd half and this squad shows you what they have.

It's almost that time of year where Cal starts to take the reins off, and we get to see what he really has.

This is a must win.

How do you make a prediction about a game this UK team is involved in?

 

Is there anything UK can count on their players doing tonight?

 

The only player on this team I think anyone can count on to be productive is SGA.

Only reason to pick UK on paper is because they are home tonight.

Play hard, UK.......please.

Play hard, UK.......please.

 

I'm struggling to understand why they wouldn't play hard. They have certainly showed that they don't seem to be fully engaged, at times. Are they lazy? Do they not care? Visions of NBA checks dancing in their heads? I don't know. I'm like you, I hope they play all out and give the Vols a well-deserved whipping tonight. It's hard to be confident, though.

Only reason to pick UK on paper is because they are home tonight.

 

Agreed.

Agreed.

 

Your the only one, Im getting hammered in PM's lol.

How do you make a prediction about a game this UK team is involved in?

 

Is there anything UK can count on their players doing tonight?

 

The only player on this team I think anyone can count on to be productive is SGA.

 

Truly a voice of reason. Just don't know what to expect from his team besides inconsistent, befuddling play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.