Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy 47 Walton Verona 41 (All A Final)

Featured Replies

LCA led by Junior Kyle Rode.

 

Here is the combined stat line during the 4-game tournament stretch: 67 pts, 31 reb, 22 ast, 10 stl. Also shot 46 percent from the field and 21-of-23 FTs. h

 

Congrats to LCA on the Championship and WV for a great tournament.

Congrats Eagles!

 

And WoW Kyle Rode.

Best part of the day was the announcer working the prepspin coverage with a Gary Ball saying "Walton Verona is gonna have a tough time getting out of Covington Catholic's region." Well he is right to an extent I guess...

Best part of the day was the announcer working the prepspin coverage with a Gary Ball saying "Walton Verona is gonna have a tough time getting out of Covington Catholic's region." Well he is right to an extent I guess...

 

Nothing like doing your homework.

It's Prepspin, if it's not LCA it doesn't matter!!

 

On a serious note though congrats to Coach Valentine and LCA on the win. Impressive all week.

Best part of the day was the announcer working the prepspin coverage with a Gary Ball saying "Walton Verona is gonna have a tough time getting out of Covington Catholic's region." Well he is right to an extent I guess...

 

I have faith Steve Wright can get them through it!

I have faith Steve Wright can get them through it!

 

Bob Eades will help.

Funny this game isn't even listed on the KHSAA Scoreboard. They had the girls final on it but not the boys.

Best part of the day was the announcer working the prepspin coverage with a Gary Ball saying "Walton Verona is gonna have a tough time getting out of Covington Catholic's region." Well he is right to an extent I guess...

 

Can WV win the 33rd? Not sure if they can get by St Henry and the other 8 teams in the district.

Funny this game isn't even listed on the KHSAA Scoreboard. They had the girls final on it but not the boys.

Yeah, tell me about the scoreboard. Went to a game last night that showed a 7;30 start, guess what, it was in the 4th quarter when I walked in at 7;00.

Best part of the day was the announcer working the prepspin coverage with a Gary Ball saying "Walton Verona is gonna have a tough time getting out of Covington Catholic's region." Well he is right to an extent I guess...

 

2Q==itQeb6f.jpg

I have faith Steve Wright can get them through it!

 

Not gonna lie. I had to check online to make sure Steve hadn't made his triumphant return to W-V.

Not gonna lie. I had to check online to make sure Steve hadn't made his triumphant return to W-V.

He currently is at Trannsy.

Not gonna lie. I had to check online to make sure Steve hadn't made his triumphant return to W-V.

Assistant at Transy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.