Mr. Football

Clearly they don’t like Northern Kentucky players! The top two players should of win it!

NKY players get their share accolades (deserved). IMO for you to be bent out of shape and claiming that there's a bias against teams from that area is off base. Along that line, let me ask you; If Moore was selected as Mr. Football would you be saying the same thing? Or did you not feel he was in the top two? In a lot of people's opinion, the top two players did not play in NKY.

Any of the candidates would have been great Mr. Football. However, there is only one winner. The winner is based on who gets the most votes from AP voters, period. Since there isn't a criteria, voters pick based on whatever they want. Local kid, yearly stats, career stats, character, .....whatever.

Me personally, I support whoever wins....this year it is a really nice player from Danville, KY.

If you won Mr. Football.....congratulations!!

If you were a candidate for Mr. Football.....congratulations!!

Either way, you are in Elite company!

Any of the candidates would have been great Mr. Football. However, there is only one winner. The winner is based on who gets the most votes from AP voters, period. Since there isn't a criteria, voters pick based on whatever they want. Local kid, yearly stats, career stats, character, .....whatever.

Me personally, I support whoever wins....this year it is a really nice player from Danville, KY.

If you won Mr. Football.....congratulations!!

If you were a candidate for Mr. Football.....congratulations!!

Either way, you are in Elite company!

This is what concerns a lot of people in NKY. With only 1 AP voter, it's going to be an uphill battle for a kid from NKY to win. For transparency sake, the votes should be made public.

That being said, congrats to VanCleave.

DMVC was definitely deserving of votes, he's a great player. But one can't help but wonder how you could vote him over Rondale Moore.

There is no doubt Moore is the greater collegiate prospect.

But pound for pound DMVC is seen as just as impressive on the field by some.

Mr Football will always have controversy because there will only be one winner out of all the football players in KY.

There is no doubt Moore is the greater collegiate prospect.

But pound for pound DMVC is seen as just as impressive on the field by some.

Mr Football will always have controversy because there will only be one winner out of all the football players in KY.

Agreed. There will always be controversy.