31 Players Suspended after Miami/FIU Brawl

TheDeuce

What about these comments from Coker after the game. Is it any wonder his players acted like they did. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"I think that it will affect the image of our program greatly, but in a positive way," he said, according to the Miami Herald. "I think that when they see the video and they see how it was handled they will be impressed with our players."

Coker....SERIOUSLY????

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike and Mike have some great comments on ESPN about it.

I especially like them saying "I'm not sure that Coker should even be coaching NEXT WEEK!"

haha..

"That's what you get in the OB"

What a thug!

If he gets fired for comments, players should get kicked off for actions.

Actions speak louder than words, right? :confused:

I just laugh at this... Marcus Vick stomps someone's ankle and gets the boot... Miami...Kicks, slams, punches, haymaker with a helmet, and stomps and the get one game...:lol: it just gets me...

That wasn't Marcus Vick's first infraction. He had been in trouble at least 2 previous times, I think they had just had enough of him. It was more than just one ankle stomp. He's a thugh, look at what he did even AFTER they kicked him off.

Police are investigating an end-of-game brawl between Dartmouth and Holy Cross.

Where are we going? And why am I in this hand-basket? :confused: :creepy:

This isnt going to be what you guys want to hear. But the truth is I thought it was pretty cool. Pretty good brawl if you ask me. :lol:
It's a college football game, not a squared circle....:thumb:

I may be wrong, but didn't you give the Pikeville football program down the road, for recruiting players of questionable character and for the "off/on field" issues and you find the Miami/FIU incident....."A pretty good brawl"...:rolleyes:

I would imagine if your son, was involved and being hit, stepped on, kicked or pummeled with a helmet, you would feel differently.