Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tampa Bay 14 Cincinnati 13

Featured Replies

And the Henry and Thurman talk is a copout. Brooks was very solid in the middle (11 tackles), and Chad and TJ combined for 200 yards...

How many teams have had success with solid middle linebackers?

 

And BTW, the Bengals lost with solid play from their middle LB and a great day from the WR's.

  • Replies 247
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can not question a "judgement" call, there is no way to do it. Besides the referee that called the penalty would have been the reviewer, what decision do you think he would've made?

 

PS - One call like that, does not cost a team the game.

How many threads did we have from Seahawk fans after the Super Bowl that would argue with you on this one.:D :sssh: ;)

When did you see me complain. It was a bad call. It did not cost them the game nearly as much as their own poor play. Answer me this? Why is it the topic of discusion for the game on NBC, ESPN and NFLN? Why has there been no opinions siding with the call? Don't you find that a bit odd? Is it magnified because of when it happened? No doubt. The Geathers play was just as weak, but it wasn't at a crucial point in the game. If you're going to come in and fan the flames, expect a bigger fire...

I agree with the bolded. It might have been the next to final nail in the coffin, but the other 34 nails came from their own poor play.:thumb:

A month ago the Bengals had an OL.

 

The Steelers are still in trouble imo.

 

You keep thinking that way about the Steelers, I like it when people over look you!!

When did you see me complain. It was a bad call. It did not cost them the game nearly as much as their own poor play. Answer me this? Why is it the topic of discusion for the game on NBC, ESPN and NFLN? Why has there been no opinions siding with the call? Don't you find that a bit odd? Is it magnified because of when it happened? No doubt. The Geathers play was just as weak, but it wasn't at a crucial point in the game. If you're going to come in and fan the flames, expect a bigger fire...

 

I agree with you as well, did the call cost them the game? Did. Did the Bengals play well enough to win? No. The Bucs were win less and the Bengals showed up until game time. It should have never came down to that call. If you allow teams to hang around close to you into the fourth qtr. things like this are going to happen especially when your on the road.

How many threads did we have from Seahawk fans after the Super Bowl that would argue with you on this one.:D :sssh: ;)

 

None from me :D

 

I think Alabama Larry is the only other real Seahawks fan on here, and I don't recall him starting any either.

 

I think it was mostly just people who were wanting to complain about the Steelers winning who posted them.

GT, I just returned home from a fine trip to the Steeltown and I would say that these 5 pages would overtly qualify to fit under your Cincy fan mentality thread in GD. Unbelievable!

 

The sky is falling!

Ahh, how I longed to return home today and sit in front of my beautiful Dell to enjoy all the psychobabble on this thread. Frankly, my sons and I took in some of the wonderful Pittsburgh traditions, took the Trolley into downtown, strolled through Point Park on the way to the lovely Heinz Field entrance. There were 12 (my oldest son counted) KC fans in the stadium amongst the 64,727 towel waivers. And they showed the touchdown by TB on the jumbotron which received a standing O and then the FG attempt that only Gus the mule could have made. And after the 3rd touchdown which was prior to my first hotdog being finished BTW, I could hear a subtle murmur traveling up the Ohio and as it arrived to all of us at the confluence, since I was probably the only BGP member in attendance, I was glad to translate to my fellow Steeler brethren,,,,, it so sublty stated,,,,,,"Oh crap, the Steelers have woken up"

And I choose not to call out those who have given up the defending SB champs for dead. I choose only to point out that some of the same have given up your juggernauts for dead. GT was right about the Cincy fan mentality.

One last little nugget,,,as I half watched Fox pregame as I prepared for our day of fun,,,I overheard one announcer say with regards to Pittsburgh's poor start,,,,"Of course they're ticked off, heck, it's been months since that city has had a championship!" Therein lies the difference!

Ahh, how I longed to return home today and sit in front of my beautiful Dell to enjoy all the psychobabble on this thread. Frankly, my sons and I took in some of the wonderful Pittsburgh traditions, took the Trolley into downtown, strolled through Point Park on the way to the lovely Heinz Field entrance. There were 12 (my oldest son counted) KC fans in the stadium amongst the 64,727 towel waivers. And they showed the touchdown by TB on the jumbotron which received a standing O and then the FG attempt that only Gus the mule could have made. And after the 3rd touchdown which was prior to my first hotdog being finished BTW, I could hear a subtle murmur traveling up the Ohio and as it arrived to all of us at the confluence, since I was probably the only BGP member in attendance, I was glad to translate to my fellow Steeler brethren,,,,, it so sublty stated,,,,,,"Oh crap, the Steelers have woken up"

And I choose not to call out those who have given up the defending SB champs for dead. I choose only to point out that some of the same have given up your juggernauts for dead. GT was right about the Cincy fan mentality.

One last little nugget,,,as I half watched Fox pregame as I prepared for our day of fun,,,I overheard one announcer say with regards to Pittsburgh's poor start,,,,"Of course they're ticked off, heck, it's been months since that city has had a championship!" Therein lies the difference!

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: You are to much!! You know their going to send you back ASAP!! The pot get stir again!

Bad call that cost the Bengals the game. sayw whatever you want...that's the truth.

None from me :D

 

I think Alabama Larry is the only other real Seahawks fan on here, and I don't recall him starting any either.

I think it was mostly just people who were wanting to complain about the Steelers winning who posted them.

Well that definitely justifies it.:D

Frankly, my sons and I took in some of the wonderful Pittsburgh traditions,

 

 

So instead of Holiday Inn you lived under a bridge and didn't bath????? Poor kids.:D

So instead of Holiday Inn you lived under a bridge and didn't bath????? Poor kids.:D

Well that statement from spindoc just screams for it's own thread. :D

Bad call that cost the Bengals the game. sayw whatever you want...that's the truth.

It is 100% false. If the ball were thrown a hair shorter to Chad on the 51 yarder, he scores....you could say that cost them the game....you see how a 130+ game, can not come down to 1 play now?

like I said, bad call cost the Bengals the game...plain and simple.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.