October 18, 200619 yr No......he's way wrong...any successful and reputable coach will tell you the latter, and you know this. In a press conference they'll tell you that, but one play can completely change the outcome of the game. I know what you are saying, but one play, especially late can change the outcome. If that flag wasn't thrown the Bengals most likely win. It was and they lost. That play changed the outcome period point blank.
October 18, 200619 yr Dude, I can honestly say you have nooo clue what you're talking about.....but, if it makes you feel any better wite what ya want....go Brian Brohm...the next Browning Nagle Go back and read about the refs, and last year's WVU game...you will truly feel the burn of who is right, and who is wrong...
October 18, 200619 yr In a press conference they'll tell you that, but one play can completely change the outcome of the game. I know what you are saying, but one play, especially late can change the outcome. If that flag wasn't thrown the Bengals most likely win. It was and they lost. That play changed the outcome period point blank. Who's to say that the Bengals don't fumble the very next snap?
October 18, 200619 yr Dude, I can honestly say you have nooo clue what you're talking about.....but, if it makes you feel any better wite what ya want....go Brian Brohm...the next Browning Nagle This doesn't hurt my feelings, this shows the true lack of skill in debate from you.
October 18, 200619 yr Who's to say that the Bengals don't fumble the very next snap? No they down the ball. 99,999 times out of 100,000 it works. The other time Carson would have recovered the ball anyway.
October 19, 200619 yr Who's to say that the Bengals don't fumble the very next snap? I say the Bengals wouldn't fumble the next snap.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.