Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 31 Ravens 27

Featured Replies

For the record I called the Bengals going 7-9 after the 0-3 start.

Well since I give Dalton a lot of crap for not making plays when it matters most to change the momentum or go win the game for the team when all the momentum is against them. He did a great job that last drive and made the right read and perfect throw to Boyd. Nicely done Dalton.

For a game that meant absolutely nothing to them, I'm glad of the effort the Bengals put out there today. And FWIW, for everything that I've been upset at Marvin over the past few years...I'm pumped they pulled a win out like this for him in his final game.

Well since I give Dalton a lot of crap for not making plays when it matters most to change the momentum or go win the game for the team when all the momentum is against them. He did a great job that last drive and made the right read and perfect throw to Boyd. Nicely done Dalton.

I’m in an abusive relationship with Andy Dalton.

For a game that meant absolutely nothing to them, I'm glad of the effort the Bengals put out there today. And FWIW, for everything that I've been upset at Marvin over the past few years...I'm pumped they pulled a win out like this for him in his final game.
The players love Marvin. Plain and simple.

WoW just WoW!

 

That was a fun game to watch.

 

Two weeks in a row of knocking teams out of the playoffs for the Bengals.

 

On to 2018.

 

Who Dey!

Bills end their streak but I feel sorry for McCoy who got hurt today.

  • Author

Loved the effort today the last two weeks looked like a totally different team than the previous 3 to 4 weeks.

So does everyone want Marvin to stay now?

  • Author
So does everyone want Marvin to stay now?

 

As for me NO!

Who were those guys dressed in orange and black helmets and what did they do with my beloved Bengals?

Edited by True blue (and gold)

  • Author
Who were those guys dressed in orange and black helmets and what did they do with my beloved Bengals?

 

I concur! The Bengals team we’ve seen the last 2 weeks goes 11-5, 10-6 EASILY!!

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.