October 15, 200619 yr I wish they would quit running TJ on an end around fake, and let him run down field on a freaking pass route.
October 15, 200619 yr I wish they would quit running TJ on an end around fake, and let him run down field on a freaking pass route. That play usually is run to set something else up. We'll see
October 15, 200619 yr That play usually is run to set something else up. We'll see I know why they do it, but the Bengals offense is just plain anemic today against the NFL's 20th ranked defense. The Bengals better get some people healthy, or things aren't going to get much better.
October 15, 200619 yr He's pretty constant. He can blame his blockers. That was a horrible effort by outside blockers!
October 15, 200619 yr Nice job Palmer...step into the rush.... I just woke up from my afternoon nap..... has this game gotten any better?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.