Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bucs Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 209
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudi, Rudi, Rudi! They need to get that blocking TE back in:D

Lets seal the deal with a TD here.

 

 

I'll take a couple of first downs right here.

I can remember a time or two I was really pleased... :lol:

 

I think it was only once in that one. I made a lot more plays for us in that one than for the juggs. I remeber a few of them gettin the shoulder lowered on them too.:sssh:

  • Author

21-20. 14-13. It's all the freakin same... :irked:

The more this game progresses, the more it smells like a loss.

  • Author
I think it was only once in that one. I made a lot more plays for us in that one than for the juggs. I remeber a few of them gettin the shoulder lowered on them too.:sssh:

:laugh: :laugh:

 

tru dat...

  • Author

Ravens cut it to 23-21 with 2:00 left...

  • Author

Here they go...

  • Author

It's not often I get mad about a call, but I'm furious right now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.