Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bucs Updates

Featured Replies

0-0 4:05 1st. The O is still very flat...

  • Replies 209
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't believe no one started one yet.:D :madman:

  • Author
I couldn't believe no one started one yet.:D :madman:

I was cooking some brunch and watching in the kitchen...

As I said in my thread, they look scared or something and won't take a chance.

I was cooking some brunch and watching in the kitchen...

Making any Goetta.:p

  • Author

Nice tackle #20... :irked:

  • Author
Making any Goetta.:p

You know it...

  • Author
Talk about good fortune …

Or not...

Anybody hear the guy screaming obscenities at the officials? :lol:

  • Author
Anybody hear the guy screaming obscenities at the officials? :lol:

No. I've been too busy doing the same at the Bengals...

McNair is down and out. Boller in to the rescue.

McNair is down and out. Boller in to the rescue.

 

Arrrrggggghhhh … I started him today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.