Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bucs Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Arrrrggggghhhh … I started him today.

I did too. Tough call though. McNair getting killed by the Panthers or Alex Smith getting killed by the Chargers...

  • Replies 209
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Nice return Ratliff. Wait... :irked:

THROW THE BALL DEEP!!!!!!!!!!:fight: Just once please.

  • Author

Unreal. I'm getting mad... :madman:

Unreal. I'm getting mad... :madman:

Starting to look alot like the Ravens O.

  • Author

Nice kick and coverage. Yippie...

THROW THE BALL DEEP!!!!!!!!!!:fight: Just once please.

 

I will be happy if we just complete a pass down field.

  • Author

At least Brooks looks solid so far...

  • Author

I wonder what's wrong with Deltha...

  • Author

Illegal formation, illegal shift and false start in the first 20 minutes. Sharp out of the bye...

  • Author

Keep it going...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.