Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bucs Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

A TE wouldn't change that play. The WR was wide open...

  • Replies 209
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are just fine without a receiving TE. Our TE are needed for blocking and thats what they do when they are in.

A TE wouldn't change that play. The WR was wide open...

Don't disagree, however a good TE changes coverages.

A TE wouldn't change that play. The WR was wide open...

 

Carson loves the underneath pass. A TE would only add another element.

Cadillac 10 for 42. He is TB only weapon. Seems like the Bengals should concentrate on shutting him down and making 7 throw.

I just wish we had a defense enforcer. We are not that physical. Then teams wouldn't run all over us.

We have 3 rushing yards.

Good thing we have a blocking TE:scared:

  • Author

I feel a SQUIRREL in the near future...

Good thing we have a blocking TE:scared:

More like a banged up OL.

I feel a SQUIRREL in the near future...

Has Washington been in? I saw him on special teams, but not lined up at WR.

I feel a SQUIRREL in the near future...

 

No way you squirrel hunt too?

Justin Smith started out playing really well, he was ALLL over the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.