Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bucs Updates

Featured Replies

Nice job Palmer...step into the rush....

 

I just woke up from my afternoon nap..... has this game gotten any better?

Go back to sleep:sleep:

  • Replies 209
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR GOING DEEP!!!!!

  • Author

Steve Smith has 189 yards on the Ravens... :scared:

I never understood throwin a pass to a receiver in front of the first down marker on 3rd down. That just really irritates me.

  • Author
:laugh: :laugh: Hopefully he's ok.

Carted off. He acted like it was torn... :cry:

Well we've got the two FG's, now all we need is the other TD that gametime predicted. Hopefully the Bucs won't get the 3 TD's he predicted though.

Steve Smith has 189 yards on the Ravens... :scared:

Wow what happened to Mcnair?

  • Author
I never understood throwin a pass to a receiver in front of the first down marker on 3rd down. That just really irritates me.

You'd rather throw to a guy that's covered just because he's beyond the marker? I think I remember that from you a time or two... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.