Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bucs Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wow what happened to Mcnair?

Mild concussion...

  • Replies 209
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Now 20 hurts his groin...

You'd rather throw to a guy that's covered just because he's beyond the marker? I think I remember that from you a time or two... :p

 

:irked: Not nice.

 

I dont mind him throwing it away when no one is open past the marker but I hate to see Receivers run routes in front of the marker on 3rd down.

  • Author

That's WEAK!!!

Wow... what was he thinking!!!!!!!!!

  • Author
:irked: Not nice.

 

I dont mind him throwing it away when no one is open past the marker but I hate to see Receivers run routes in front of the marker on 3rd down.

All in fun. Just giving you a hard time. Something needs to keep our spirits up...

That's WEAK!!!

 

 

I agree, and so did the white hat.

Wow... what was he thinking!!!!!!!!!

He didn't even do anything. Good no call.

  • Author

Atta boy Landon...

All in fun. Just giving you a hard time. Something needs to keep our spirits up...

 

Hey im just trying to be a play maker, some times those plays just happened to be in favor of the other team.:creepy:

  • Author
Hey im just trying to be a play maker, some times those plays just happened to be in favor of the other team.:creepy:

I can remember a time or two I was really pleased... :lol:

Someone needs to tell Joseph to catch the ball with his hands, not his chest.

  • Author
JJ won't get a much better chance for a INT.

He's looked great otherwise...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.