Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do we have any Lions fans on BGP?

Featured Replies

If so, are you going to the game this Sunday?

Big fan here. And no I am not going. I love the Bengals, Bears, and Lions. It's been a depressing 30 years.

Big fan here. And no I am not going. I love the Bengals, Bears, and Lions. It's been a depressing 30 years.

 

So you like the Lions, Tigers and Bears? Oh, my.

  • Author
So you like the Lions, Tigers and Bears? Oh, my.

 

Good one CSF!

  • Author
I will be on Sunday.

 

Boooooo!!!!!

If there are any Lions fans you can certainly go to the game for free as there will be about 25,000 or more tickets given away by Bengal ticket holders.

  • Author
If there are any Lions fans you can certainly go to the game for free as there will be about 25,000 or more tickets given away by Bengal ticket holders.

 

Including this one that has two good seats free to a good home.

I have a good buddy who's a Lions fan for some reason, despite growing up in Bardstown. Don't know that he's planning on going, though.

 

It gets even weirder: His GF is a Bears fan. It's strange at the bar when they play each other. :lol2:

  • Author
I have a good buddy who's a Lions fan for some reason, despite growing up in Bardstown. Don't know that he's planning on going, though.

 

It gets even weirder: His GF is a Bears fan. It's strange at the bar when they play each other. :lol2:

 

Reminds me of the you can't wear the Raiders jersey to our Xmas dinner commercial and he ends up in a light up Raider sweater.

Reminds me of the you can't wear the Raiders jersey to our Xmas dinner commercial and he ends up in a light up Raider sweater.

 

Exactly. It's just uncomfortable, especially as an outside observer.

Including this one that has two good seats free to a good home.

 

You renewing for next year, or are you taking a wait and see approach based on who the coach is next year?

I have three tix, also. They are free to whomever wants them. Just PM me. 13 rows up on the 6 yard line Southest area of stadium.

Big fan here. And no I am not going. I love the Bengals, Bears, and Lions. It's been a depressing 30 years.

 

One team only.

 

You only get disappointed once a week.

  • Author
You renewing for next year, or are you taking a wait and see approach based on who the coach is next year?

 

I am not renewing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.