Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Frankfort

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Frankfort a running team or a passing team?

Mostly run,but have improved the passing game.Antoine Robinson is a hardnosed competitor,but I don't think FHS has quite as many athletes as the ADS.It's also tough to beat Harp and co. from a coaching standpoint.

I would love to see FHS pull off the upset,but I think the ADS have the edge.

Danville 34

Frankfort 21

Mostly run,but have improved the passing game.Antoine Robinson is a hardnosed competitor,but I don't think FHS has quite as many athletes as the ADS.It's also tough to beat Harp and co. from a coaching standpoint.

I would love to see FHS pull off the upset,but I think the ADS have the edge.

Danville 34

Frankfort 21

The ADs are very good against the run.They have given up to much in the air! If Danville is going to control this game they will have to do a better job on pass Defense!

Is Frankfort a running team or a passing team?

 

Hey AA. is the Ad Van gassed up and ready for the trip Friday?:cool: I'm definitely looking forward to this game.

35-28 Frankfort- you heard it here first- They can only contain Robinson- not stop him

  • Author

Frankfort has to contain, Whitten, Guest, Macon, Henderson, Strode, Ross, and the rest of them ADS. Frankfort may have one or two, but they can't stop this Admiral team because they are so focused on completing another perfect season and heading to the playoffs after a week off, rested up and making another run to Louisville.

Frankfort has to contain, Whitten, Guest, Macon, Henderson, Strode, Ross, and the rest of them ADS. Frankfort may have one or two, but they can't stop this Admiral team because they are so focused on completing another perfect season and heading to the playoffs after a week off, rested up and making another run to Louisville.

 

You know, I can't say that I don't agree with you. But I can't help pulling for Frankfort just a little, anyway.

How much do you think that field conditions will play into this game? Looks like another round of very wet weather today (Thursday)....Frankfort's field isn't very good, correct??

Not as nice as Danvilles ,but was redone 4 years ago with bermuda,and had crushed rubber put down 2 years ago. It actually drains pretty well , so I guess the answer would be it's a pretty good field.

Hey AA. is the Ad Van gassed up and ready for the trip Friday?:cool: I'm definitely looking forward to this game.
You Know it! Thats all I have been saying all week long'I can't wait till Friday!The AD Van Is ready to roll!:dancingpa
Mostly run,but have improved the passing game.Antoine Robinson is a hardnosed competitor,but I don't think FHS has quite as many athletes as the ADS.It's also tough to beat Harp and co. from a coaching standpoint.

I would love to see FHS pull off the upset,but I think the ADS have the edge.

Danville 34

Frankfort 21

Robinson is hard to tackle... He runs hard and his size makes him hard to get a hold on.

It can be done, but it isn't easy from what I saw at the FHS- PHS game.

 

(I think FHS should pick-up LCA on their future scheduling)

A couple panthers are going under the radar... Morgan(Jr.), Fields(Jr.), wells(Jr.), Cam J(Sr.), Smith(Sr.).

A couple panthers are going under the radar... Morgan(Jr.), Fields(Jr.), wells(Jr.), Cam J(Sr.), Smith(Sr.).

 

 

I agree they under the radar, but they don't get many touches in close games. I think the Morgan kid is very good but he did not run the ball much vs. FC. Same with feilds, He was the thorn in FC's side, but did not get many carries.

Just found out I wasnt goin to be able to make the game... anybody no what station it will be on if any?

Danvilles station is 1230AM.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.