Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Frankfort

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this for the District title?

I believe so! Should Be a very good/interesting game!

Should be a great game...Looking forward to it.

Is this for the District title?

 

This game is only for the number 1 seed in the playoffs. District Championship is decided in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

This game is only for the number 1 seed in the playoffs. District Championship is decided in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
I gotcha!Thanks!

If the Ads take this one for granted, they will be in trouble. The road to Papa Johns doesn't start with Bardstown as many people might think. It starts with Frankfort next week and then probably again in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I think if the Ads come out solid and focused and get the secondary in full effect they should come out with the big W.

Frankfort has the speed to play with Danville just not sure if they have the OL/DL. I sure hope they do and would love to see the upset. Good luck Panthers.

Good luck D-ville.

Frankfort has the speed to play with Danville just not sure if they have the OL/DL. I sure hope they do and would love to see the upset. Good luck Panthers.

 

I have seen both teams in the last two weeks. Frankfort has the speed to play with anyone and probably has slightly more team speed than Danville. However, the Admirals are not slow by any means and are much more athletic up front. Frankfort has a couple of big ole' hogs on the D-line but the Danville O-line is quicker and will counteract this. After all is said and done:

 

Danville 42

Frankfort 20

Should be a really good game, cant wait to see it.

I think this one will be a better indicator than in years past of how good the Ads really are this year.

Danville will be a handful for Frankfort.

IMO if Frankfort wins, I don't see anyone else stopping them.

 

I have no score prediction- sounds like a good game in the Makings

Frankfort will have to play their best ball they played all year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.