Bitcoin

Jackie Ed

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh boy....Coinbase is being accused of insider trading. That can't be good.

Coinbase Under Fire for Alleged Insider Trading

Insider trading happens a lot more than people would like to believe, in all markets not just cryptocurrencies. Since Coinbase opened trading today at noon, bitcoin cash has actually been on a sharp decline, it's down about $1k since noon. There could be many reason's for that, including insider trading. However most people that "inherit" BCH once an exchange gives them their 1:1 ratio payment for owning BTC end up selling most of it off, so that is possibly what is happening as well.

Now down 40 percent from its all-time high on Sunday. Under $11,000 now.

Adding to the confusion, Coinbase said a little after 11 a.m. New York time that buying and selling was temporarily disabled.

It's up 60% over the last month and people are still freaking out about this. Did everyone think it would double every 45 days?

What timing, well done. What other Alts do you like?

P.S. Everything has rebounded nicely already.

I like Moreno. I don’t own a ton though. I’m back in the litecoin game after yesterday. Bought in as soon as it dipped below 200. I think it gets to 1000 at some point. I’ll sell then.

Ripple is the one I love. I am most invested in Ripple. Have about 2500 Ripple now. Bought 3/4 of that at 70 cents. The rest just under a dollar.

:lol2: I got one the other day at $95. I was close to buying 10 and passed. Idiot!!!!

A friend of my cousin who lives in NYC invested $100,000 in Light coin back in November. Its worth $250,000 now. He said he believes it will continue to go up and his goal is to make $1M then pull.

A friend of my cousin who lives in NYC invested $100,000 in Light coin back in November. Its worth $250,000 now. He said he believes it will continue to go up and his goal is to make $1M then pull.

Litecoins max value in November was $85. It’s hovering right around $300 now. I think he will easily get to a million.

I traded all my litecoin for ripple 3 days ago when it was 70 cents a pop. Even today when everything is down it’s up over $1

Well done. On the day bitcoin dropped, 97 of the top 100 coins dropped in value. I believe Ripple was one of the 3 coins that didn't drop.

Question - why do you like Ripple? Were you just timing the hot buy or is there something Ripple has that actually makes it a better product than other coins for the long haul?