State Championship Officials

theguru

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm not sure. Each region has one I suppose.

The ones I know of:

NEKY

EKY

NKY

Lexington

Louisville

Thanks. Officials are something I don’t really pay attention too until playoff. Most regular season crews are usually homers. I also think that sometime plays into teams winning the second game if the same teams meet.

Sorry, I've seen your comments in the game thread (including the classless one, was that about the white hat), what makes him so bad?

He slowed the game down trying to figure out what he was calling, didn’t seem to know what he was calling even after he turned the mic on, and generally didn’t seem to know what was going on a lot of the time he was in the spot light. Not a good look for the guy who is supposed to be leading the crew...

Thanks. Officials are something I don’t really pay attention too until playoff. Most regular season crews are usually homers. I also think that sometime plays into teams winning the second game if the same teams meet.

What do you mean they are homers? And what do you mean by your second point?

What do you mean they are homers? And what do you mean by your second point?

Some official crews in the eastern part of the state seem to play favorites. Example here is Raceland goes to Paintsville and plays and the officials seem to be one sided for the Home team.

My second point is the different officials in the playoffs are from a different area and they won’t play the favorite game.

Does this seem not to happen anywhere else?