Pioneer Spirit - SKs Rise From Tragedy to Glory In '81

Hardback - $24.95

I saw it on the shelves at Joseph-Beth Bookseller in Lexington Green today.

I'm sure that it is available locally although I haven't seen it at Krogers or Wal-mart.

I hope it comes to Krogers or Wal-Mart I would like to get it. I probably will up in the city near Florence this week end I have a Bengals game to go to. Where is it in Florence? :confused:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see this story come to light. Good bunch of guys on the team. I used to hang out at the Florence drive-in with a few of them back in the day.

I can tell you exactly where I was standing in high school when word spread of the explosion. Its one of those moments that get seared into the memory banks.

Good to see this story come to light. Good bunch of guys on the team. I used to hang out at the Florence drive-in with a few of them back in the day.

I can tell you exactly where I was standing in high school when word spread of the explosion. Its one of those moments that get seared into the memory banks.

Where were you?

Started reading my copy tonight and I've learned more than I thought I knew about certain people in the SK community, love a book with pictures and this one has more than a few old clippings all the way back to Troy Mckinley's days as a Taylor Mill Booster.