Early Christmas Decorators

Watusi

Agree, up is ok, but on before Thanksgiving is not.

Only on during testing, which will start this weekend. I usually try to do the testing either in broad daylight or after 10:30pm so people won't see them.

TheNamecips

- YouTube

These are from 2014. I'm a little better at sequencing now and the display has changed. I'll post new videos when we're up and running.

Very cool!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to add that I asked a fellow BGP member for some help this year to figure out a way to secure lights on my roof. I'm still waiting for him to call.

At this point, it's probably to late to get it done and add them to my sequences. I'll guilt him in to helping next year.

I just want to add that I asked a fellow BGP member for some help this year to figure out a way to secure lights on my roof. I'm still waiting for him to call.

At this point, it's probably to late to get it done and add them to my sequences. I'll guilt him in to helping next year.

Get out your staple gun, Clark.

It's pretty sad that some of the folks in the neighborhoods I deliver in (Triple Crown, Orleans subdivisions) keep their lights on the house year round, and some even leave the lights in the trees. :no:

Mrs. Lawnboy and DLG's put up the tree and decorations the day after Thanksgiving.........and it's ALL back in storage before New Years Day.

It's pretty sad that some of the folks in the neighborhoods I deliver in (Triple Crown, Orleans subdivisions) keep their lights on the house year round, and some even leave the lights in the trees. :no:

Mrs. Lawnboy and DLG's put up the tree and decorations the day after Thanksgiving.........and it's ALL back in storage before New Years Day.

Easy tiger....for years people have been drapping their porches and decks with "party lights" throughout the summer to compliment gatherings. I admit I keep a few strands up just for that purpose.

And then add the Christmas Lights in. They stay on until March Madness completes with "One Shining Moment" National Championship completion. A long standing tradition in my household! :thumb:

I drink cheap beer to supplement the utility cost...:lol2:

Agree, up is ok, but on before Thanksgiving is not.

Only on during testing, which will start this weekend. I usually try to do the testing either in broad daylight or after 10:30pm so people won't see them.

TheNamecips

- YouTube

These are from 2014. I'm a little better at sequencing now and the display has changed. I'll post new videos when we're up and running.

...color me impressed!

My tree will go up this weekend (I host Thanksgiving and like it being up) and comes down the weekend after the National Championship game. LOVE having the tree on in a dark room....one of my favorite things.

I assume you mean the Football Championship? PLEASE tell me you don't mean Basketball!

Easy tiger....for years people have been drapping their porches and decks with "party lights" throughout the summer to compliment gatherings. I admit I keep a few strands up just for that purpose.

And then add the Christmas Lights in. They stay on until March Madness completes with "One Shining Moment" National Championship completion. A long standing tradition in my household! :thumb:

I drink cheap beer to supplement the utility cost...:lol2:

That's a big difference than a million dollar home in Triple Crown with X-Mas lights on the front of the house..........YEAR ROUND!!!!!