Early Christmas Decorators

Watusi

Got a new Christmas tree this year. I love it! Now comes the taking it down and making room to store it until next year. UGHHHH. Hate that part.

But wait---do I have to? Can I leave it up until next year? Can I take off the Christmas decorations and make it a seasonal themed tree? Can I just leave it and break out the Valentine's decorations, then after that the St Patrick's Day decorations, then the Easter decorations, then move on to a patriotic theme for Memorial Day and the 4th of July and Labor Day. Then swing into the Fall theme and Halloween, then the Thanksgiving decorations, then back to Christmas decorations. It's got this really cool light selection thing. All white, or colored, or all red, all blue, etc.

Anyone else ever left their tree up all year?

Your house, your rules. You can do anything you want.

We'll leave our tree up for a while this year. It's just my wife and I and we like the glow of the lights. We'll probably get it down next month when one of our kids come into town. It's difficult to put away in the attic and we don't want it just laying around.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your house, your rules. You can do anything you want.

We'll leave our tree up for a while this year. It's just my wife and I and we like the glow of the lights. We'll probably get it down next month when one of our kids come into town. It's difficult to put away in the attic and we don't want it just laying around.

I love the glow of the lights! Enjoy it for as long as you can. I’m going to do the same.

Edited by hoops5