South Oldham 35 Highlands 34

Jumper_Dad

Lot of teams have lost like that should they get rid of their coach as well?

Again you haven't been paying much attention. A lot of teams aren't named Highlands. Sorry we tend to hold our program to higher standards. It's obviously okay down on the Ridge.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again you haven't been paying much attention. A lot of teams aren't named Highlands. Sorry we tend to hold our program to higher standards. It's obviously okay down on the Ridge.

I have been paying attention but maybe you haven't. THE TALENT ISN'T THERE and the sooner you realize that the better you will be.

I'll ask you this would Dale win a state title with the talent that has been there the last 3 years?

BTW many schools hold their programs to a higher standard but they also know something about reality.

There are other schools outside of Ft Thomas that are pretty good, unless you haven't been paying attention. Take he blinders off my friend.

Has anyone considered maybe this is the future for Highlands football? Other programs have stepped up their game. Population shifts are pumping more talent into other districts. Fort Thomas is aging out. Maybe playing football at Highlands isn't as big of a priority as it used to be. There are other options.

I have been paying attention but maybe you haven't. THE TALENT ISN'T THERE and the sooner you realize that the better you will be.

I'll ask you this would Dale win a state title with the talent that has been there the last 3 years?

BTW many schools hold their programs to a higher standard but they also know something about reality.

There are other schools outside of Ft Thomas that are pretty good, unless you haven't been paying attention. Take he blinders off my friend.

If you've really been paying attention then I definitely wouldn't use the word ISN'T...Maybe WASN'T...

As you can read in past posts over the last 2 years it has been well documented that these last two classes didn't have the depth to be politically correct BUT the Jr class is good, the Soph class is loaded and the Frosh class is good as well.

I'm sure there are many good schools but as far as knowing something about reality... Well, the reality is HHS is the 2nd winningest school in the whole United States behind Valdosta when it comes to wins and has many many state titles to back it up, so maybe your reality isn't the same as Highlands. Have you ever thought of that?