Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does any 6A school have a chance against Trinity?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think St X has a "chance". Didn't say it was a great chance before everyone starts piling on.

X has a long shot chance....

I am a Trinity fan first and last, but I try to be fair in my assessments as well. I think Saint Xavier being Trinity’s biggest rival always has a chance. They have a team that has improved by leaps and bounds since Trinity first played them during the regular season.if they meet again, I think it goes right down to the wire. I will say this, Saint Xavier is the only team in the state who has any chance at all of beating Trinity.

  • Author
I am a Trinity fan first and last, but I try to be fair in my assessments as well. I think Saint Xavier being Trinity’s biggest rival always has a chance. They have a team that has improved by leaps and bounds since Trinity first played them during the regular season.if they meet again, I think it goes right down to the wire. I will say this, Saint Xavier is the only team in the state who has any chance at all of beating Trinity.

 

I agree. St X is the only team who is well rounded enough on all levels to compete with Trinity.

St.X definitely has a good chance

  • Author
St.X definitely has a good chance

 

Why do you feel they have a good chance? Last time they played Trinity shut them out.

Scott county

 

Nope.

What does Scott County have to show they can play with Trinity?

 

Show up and beat them.

No. Trinity is at least 3-4 scores better than everyone else in the State. St. X and Scott County are tough, but not on Trinity's level.

No. Trinity is at least 3-4 scores better than everyone else in the State. St. X and Scott County are tough, but not on Trinity's level.

Co-sign.

No. Trinity is at least 3-4 scores better than everyone else in the State. St. X and Scott County are tough, but not on Trinity's level.
This. Nobody is good enough to beat T. The only way we have another 6A champ is if T has a melt down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.