Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kennedy Documents

Featured Replies

They're being released as we speak. Anyone else have plans to delve into them?

I'll let someone else do the long reading, but I'm not interested to see what they reveal.

Apparently Trump has blocked some of the documents being released. I'm not sure if this is Trumps own will or if he's doing the FBIs will.

Apparently Trump has blocked some of the documents being released. I'm not sure if this is Trumps own will or if he's doing the FBIs will.

 

I believe he was instructed to block some of them.

 

I'm not interested either way, unless it's revealed that Getslow was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll.

I heard this morning that the intelligence groups in DC were wanting quite a bit blocked...mostly having to do with Oswald's travels prior to the assassination.

Trump says he blocked it because it could cause irreversible harm to national security. This doesn't look good.

Trump says he blocked it because it could cause irreversible harm to national security. This doesn't look good.

 

Thats the part I cant understand. How is what happened in 1963 goingot matter in 2017?

Yeah we went around trying to kill leaders and stuff, but that is already known and in the past.

Trump says he blocked it because it could cause irreversible harm to national security. This doesn't look good.

 

Interesting, but let's not let this thread devolve into a political discussion. Politics has proven time and time again to not work for BGP.

 

We can discuss the historical documents being released, but no political commentary, unfortunately.

Interesting, but let's not let this thread devolve into a political discussion. Politics has proven time and time again to not work for BGP.

 

We can discuss the historical documents being released, but no political commentary, unfortunately.

 

I'm the least political person on the site. I hate politics. I was just stating that the President blocked the release of the rest of the documents.

Interesting, but let's not let this thread devolve into a political discussion. Politics has proven time and time again to not work for BGP.

 

We can discuss the historical documents being released, but no political commentary, unfortunately.

 

I'm not sure how his comment wasn't related to the documents being released....

I'm the least political person on the site. I hate politics. I was just stating that the President blocked the release of the rest of the documents.

 

That wasn't necessarily aimed at you, Wireman. I only quoted your post since you mentioned President Trump. I realize that was not an attempt at discussing politics. I was looking to prevent any potential discussion of the possible political causes behind the President's decision to block some of the documents' release.

I'm not sure how his comment wasn't related to the documents being released....

CWB was simply being proactive before someone does go down that road.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.