Kennedy Documents

rockmom

That wasn't necessarily aimed at you, Wireman. I only quoted your post since you mentioned President Trump. I realize that was not an attempt at discussing politics. I was looking to prevent any potential discussion of the possible political causes behind the President's decision to block some of the documents' release.

:thumb:

No worries.

Thats the part I cant understand. How is what happened in 1963 goingot matter in 2017?

Yeah we went around trying to kill leaders and stuff, but that is already known and in the past.

That wasn't necessarily aimed at you, Wireman. I only quoted your post since you mentioned President Trump. I realize that was not an attempt at discussing politics. I was looking to prevent any potential discussion of the possible political causes behind the President's decision to block some of the documents' release.

Im sure it was aimed at me.

How can we not mention something political that relates to the documents because its going to be about politics in 1963?

May I just request the thread be closed? I wasn't looking for a political conversation. I simply thought that there may be some interesting info related to the characters of the events and motives and the like. That's all. It doesn't seem to be of interest to anyone besides myself anyway, so can we just close it?

May I just request the thread be closed? I wasn't looking for a political conversation. I simply thought that there may be some interesting info related to the characters of the events and motives and the like. That's all. It doesn't seem to be of interest to anyone besides myself anyway, so can we just close it?

No you are correct, there may be some very interesting information that comes out of this that we can discuss. If anyone can't stay on point and away from politics then they may be on the outside looking in.

Im sure it was aimed at me.

How can we not mention something political that relates to the documents because its going to be about politics in 1963?

Focus on the assassination and the events around it and not the politics of the individuals. If you have a theory based on politics, leave it out of this thread.

He events around it. It's all political. JFK wasn't killed because he was cheating on his wife, it all had to do with MOB, Cuba, Russia, CIA.

It was due to his brother hammering the mob, the Bay of Pigs fiasco, Cuban Missile Crisis, Castro and Mob, Mob being lied to by JFK.

We can talk about what was found, by its political from that time, not now.

Hoover is mentioned in new report, can we discuss him?

Some subjects so far

Note - reference to these subjects is not proof or confirmation of the subject. Some of these have 'source says', 'source indicates' or other nebulous references. So almost at the level of hearsay. But they did make the saved documents - so here are some of the items so far FWIW.

- Second shooter on bridge and bullet hole in windshield

- George Bush in Dallas that day. I believe he has always said he was not in the city that day.

- LBJ in the klan early on in his political career.

- Oswald, Rudy (Rubinstein - apparent real name) meetings before event.

- NBC agreeing to only broadcast information that synchs with initial report.

- CIA was recruiting journalists during the period.

- CIA was running surveillance on Bill Ayers as early as 1969.

- Source says Oswald was 'run by the KGB' but not missioned to commit assassination.